Experts: RoNz Auto SL-TS-TP v.2 - page 30

Debby Marion:
The Auto SL and TP indicator dont work anymore it shows a :-(  behind the indicator name

please re-run it and make sure automatic trading button is turned on.

Please can you explain in more details how the 3 options of the trailing stop section works with examples, I am particularly interested in the step by step and Step keep distance, it is not clear how to use them with the parameter fields under the trailing function section.

Hi thanks for great simple Auto SL EA.

Would you be able to help to explain the different of Stop lost options?

Adeshola Adeyinka:
Please can you explain in more details how the 3 options of the trailing stop section works with examples, I am particularly interested in the step by step and Step keep distance, it is not clear how to use them with the parameter fields under the trailing function section.

you can test it in strategy tester to see how it works.

Hello Roni,

I want SL & TP Mode to be immediately set on "Place SL n TP" when I drag the EA to the chart. What do I have to change in the code for the word "Client"? Currently it says:

Line 86

input ENUM_SLTP_MODE SLnTPMode = Client;

Kind regards, Chris

Chris--FX:

Hello Roni,

I want SL & TP Mode to be immediately set on "Place SL n TP" when I drag the EA to the chart. What do I have to change in the code for the word "Client"? Currently it says:

Line 86

input ENUM_SLTP_MODE SLnTPMode = Client;

Kind regards, Chris

yes, set it to another  ENUM_SLTP_MODE .

Roni Nafrianto:

yes, set it to another  ENUM_SLTP_MODE .

Hello Roni, I am unfortunately not that good with the script language. Could you please write me what the whole line should look like, so:

input ENUM_SLTP_MODE SLnTPMode = .............;

The word where the points are.

Kind regards, Chris

Chris--FX:

Hello Roni, I am unfortunately not that good with the script language. Could you please write me what the whole line should look like, so:

input ENUM_SLTP_MODE SLnTPMode = .............;

The word where the points are.

Kind regards, Chris

input ENUM_SLTP_MODE SLnTPMode=Server;//SL & TP Mode

Roni Nafrianto:

input ENUM_SLTP_MODE SLnTPMode=Server;//SL & TP Mode

Hi Roni, thank you very much. :-)

Chris--FX:
Hi Roni, thank you very much. :-)

you are welcome.

Reason: