Experts: RoNz Auto SL-TS-TP v.2 - page 9

amgm0210:

Hi Roni, great job. Your EA works nicely, is an amazing and quick way of setting the levels on open orders.

Still, I would like to make a suggestion. I'm a day trader, but sometimes I do scalping, meaning I can have more than 1 position open on the same pair, or on several pairs.

I would like to suggest a field to change the TP and SL of all open orders of the same pair to the same level.

I'm including a little EA that I found, it does change the TP and SL of several orders to the input level, the problem is it does that to any order on any pair. For example if I set TP on EU to 1.08200, it does the same on EG, GU, etc. would it be possible to add that to your EA? Or just change the attached EA to do that, maybe using magic number or something else?

I'm afraid I'm not very good with mql to make the changes myself, so if you can, the community would be very grateful.

Many thanks and keep up the good work, God bless you. 

It would be a different EA. In this EA, TP must set in points, not at price position. EU,EG, GU, has different price that you must set manually.

malam mas roni... mau tanya... kok trailing lostnya ga bisa ya? sy sdh coba set di 10point (1pip)... sy pengen coba pas naik ke 20 point lgsg trailing stop di 10 point... tolong bantuannya trims

ralph7:
malam mas roni... mau tanya... kok trailing lostnya ga bisa ya? sy sdh coba set di 10point (1pip)... sy pengen coba pas naik ke 20 point lgsg trailing stop di 10 point... tolong bantuannya trims

Please write in English on this forum.

Thanks.

Alain Verleyen:

Please write in English on this forum.

Thanks.

Hey Alain,

Im sorry im new to this forum. I have trouble setting the trailing lost perhaps somebody could guide me with assistance. I have tried implementing the ea to the chart... I set the TS 1pip (10 points) but it just wouldn't stop. btw does this ea allow me to automatically increase by itself in case of uptrend or downtrend?

thanks 

ralph7:

Hey Alain,

Im sorry im new to this forum. I have trouble setting the trailing lost perhaps somebody could guide me with assistance. I have tried implementing the ea to the chart... I set the TS 1pip (10 points) but it just wouldn't stop. btw does this ea allow me to automatically increase by itself in case of uptrend or downtrend?

thanks 

Please use 10 points = 1pips

Roni Nafrianto:
Please use with basic setting first. if it has problems, please tell me. 3 pips should to be input as 30 pips in input params.

hey roni,

can you please explain whats the difference between "target pips to lock profit" and "profit to lock"... do i have to put both of the parameter? thx 

also... if i want to break even at 0... which category to input? thx

Great EA and God bless you for making this EA.Happy New Year to you.I have a couple of questions regarding the "TargetPipsToLockProfit" and "ProfitToLock" function of the EA.Lets say for instance , I want EA to lock 300 pips when my total opened position of 7 orders is 500pips in profit. Do I have to enter  TargetPipsToLockProfit=500pips and ProfitToLock=300pips and also ChartSymbolSelection=All Opened Orders ?I will be happy if you can help me understand this.thank you.

Cosmopolitan247:
Great EA and God bless you for making this EA.Happy New Year to you.I have a couple of questions regarding the "TargetPipsToLockProfit" and "ProfitToLock" function of the EA.Lets say for instance , I want EA to lock 300 pips when my total opened position of 7 orders is 500pips in profit. Do I have to enter  TargetPipsToLockProfit=500pips and ProfitToLock=300pips and also ChartSymbolSelection=All Opened Orders ?I will be happy if you can help me understand this.thank you.
If each orders have 500pips (not total profits), it will lock 300pips in profit.

Dear @Roni Nafrianto,

First of all thank you for working on this excellent work. (Especially because it is free)

But I have an explanation that I can not understand (!) (?)

You said below,

- "First of all, your orders SL and TP must be set to 0, then this EA will set appropriate SL and TP."

If you can clarify this subject, please be glad.

When we trade live, do we use tp and sl to make 0? Why do we need to enter 0 instead of tp and sl value? 

I am very pleased that you have taken a small video on how to do it on YouTube. 

Thank you. 

Reason: