Experts: RoNz Auto SL-TS-TP v.2 - page 11

T‌hanks Roni for an awesome EA, SL & TP is probably the most crucial setup for my trades!

‌‌Do you know if this EA will be able to used with multiple trades or different pairs?

And the default setting, is it set up for use for a certain time frame?

denchaFX:

T‌hanks Roni for an awesome EA, SL & TP is probably the most crucial setup for my trades!

‌‌Do you know if this EA will be able to used with multiple trades or different pairs?

And the default setting, is it set up for use for a certain time frame?

Yes, it's able to use with multiple trades or pairs (Except Commodity), and of course all timeframe.

hello

i‌ like ur ea but there is somethin i don really understand in it is settings

w‌hat i understand is when i set in buy order targets pips to lock profit to 20 and profit to lock to 20 which mean 2 pips in 5 decimal broker is when the price once got higher 20 pips supposed to lock the profit of dose 20 (2 pips) pips right? 

i‌f yes then why order keeps gettin higher to 50 pips with locking the profit nd in journal80 tab i keep gettin dis msg (the picture in attachment) over nd over with locking the profit but i think when reaches 80 pips it starts locking the profit do u know or what shld i edit to get the scenario is to when reach 20 pips locks profit on this 20 pips?

Files:

Hi,

I am looking to achieve the below using your EA, can you suggest a settings please?

TP = 200 pips

SL = 50 pips

Once the Price reaches 35 pips in profit, move the SL to 30 pips away from Price and start trailing for every 3 pips making sure the profit from 30 pips is never lost. 

That is secure profit from 30 pips, move SL whenever Price moves 3 pips in profit. 

Can you suggest the settings as I couldn't find any user manual for this EA.. 

Also whats the diff between keep distance and step by step, can you provide an example?

Terbaik, akirnya ada yang bikin lock profit + trailing stop langsung. Dulu pakai EA bikinan mas arief wahyudi dari tahun bahula banget, sekarang pakai EA mas roni. Kalau proteksi slippage ditambahkan mungkin makin lengkap mas EA nya. Permasalahan ECN ada di slippage ini soalnya, kapok pas news spread jadi gede banget

Hello Ronni,

i need to step for follow the pips in profit exasmple:

my trade is 1 pip in profit my standard SL are set to -30 pips,now with 1 pip in profit the expert move SL -29 pips.

How to set this?

Thank you nice job.

Hello  Roni.. 

• Thank you so much for your EA.
  • I think I'm doing some wrong settings.
  • How am I supposed to make settings like this?
  • According to the following parameters.

• 1st stage of entry should be after a certain profit has been received. After receiving 10 USD, the following SL points must be entered
  • 2. At the beginning of the first process, there should be a certain SL point. It should be 100 pips and it should be adjustable.
  • 3. must be able to follow the SL level price gradually after a certain level of snow and be adjusted.
  • 4. The SL point can stand at a constant level at the first entry, but must exit immediately. The following SL point
  • Must engage after a certain level of snow
  • 5. must also be functional when entering a certain price or pip value (eg: 10 usd then 8 usd dropout and
  • While keeping track of 2 USD increments with the SL point to move ...
  • AND ALL THESE VALUES MUST BE ADJUSTABLE.
  • BEST REGARDS

salimdemir:

Hello  Roni.. 

• Thank you so much for your EA.
  • I think I'm doing some wrong settings.
  • How am I supposed to make settings like this?
  • According to the following parameters.

• 1st stage of entry should be after a certain profit has been received. After receiving 10 USD, the following SL points must be entered
  • 2. At the beginning of the first process, there should be a certain SL point. It should be 100 pips and it should be adjustable.
  • 3. must be able to follow the SL level price gradually after a certain level of snow and be adjusted.
  • 4. The SL point can stand at a constant level at the first entry, but must exit immediately. The following SL point
  • Must engage after a certain level of snow
  • 5. must also be functional when entering a certain price or pip value (eg: 10 usd then 8 usd dropout and
  • While keeping track of 2 USD increments with the SL point to move ...
  • AND ALL THESE VALUES MUST BE ADJUSTABLE.
  • BEST REGARDS

hello, I'm sorry. This EA doesn't have currency as a parameter. Maybe others could help you with this.

Roni Nafrianto:

hello, I'm sorry. This EA doesn't have currency as a parameter. Maybe others could help you with this.

Thank you for your reply...still i keep using your EA.

Have a nice day.

Best regards.

Hi Roni,

Can this Trailing stop EA be converted to work with MT5

Reason: