Experts: RoNz Auto SL-TS-TP v.2 - page 15

Hello.  I just downloaded this EA....At first it worked great!!  Than after a day or so EVERY order after it had been opened...was Immediately closed my "Virtual stop loss" ....Settings were correct and not set to sell at price at opening position.  Can you help?  Thanks

Dave

Bro. This should be added to each symbol chart or just open a symbol chart if I want to trade in multiple symbols?

thanks.

Hi ron, 

as i using it on EU. 

i got a situasion. 

i have an order place sell 0.01 EU. then EA help me place TP and SL. (using setting 'place SL and TP')

after that i put sell limit . above  distace around 10point from the first order. 

the problem is the TP and SL suddenly been set up by EA same as sell i order before. is this normal? 

Guntoyo :
Bro This should be added to each symbol chart or just open a symbol chart if I want to trade in multiple symbols?

thanks
There is a choice to want one chart or all open orders, mas.

akmal476:

Hi ron, 

as i using it on EU. 

i got a situasion. 

i have an order place sell 0.01 EU. then EA help me place TP and SL. (using setting 'place SL and TP')

after that i put sell limit . above  distace around 10point from the first order. 

the problem is the TP and SL suddenly been set up by EA same as sell i order before. is this normal? 

Yes, this is normal.

Sdave77:

Hello.  I just downloaded this EA....At first it worked great!!  Than after a day or so EVERY order after it had been opened...was Immediately closed my "Virtual stop loss" ....Settings were correct and not set to sell at price at opening position.  Can you help?  Thanks

Dave

If you use for all opened order, this is normal. You must choose current chart only if want separate settings for each symbols.

I just want to take the time to thank you for this EA I've been looking for a good little simple EA that works, I’ve spent the last 48 hours using the MT4 Strategy Tester to watch the trailing stop in detail to find the right settings for me and my trading style, I found some good ones started testing right away in Demo accts. and found it work great just like it behaved in the Strategy Tester, now using it live it I just love it. It already made me more money than I paid for it.

ander_assoc:
I just want to take the time to thank you for this EA I've been looking for a good little simple EA that works, I’ve spent the last 48 hours using the MT4 Strategy Tester to watch the trailing stop in detail to find the right settings for me and my trading style, I found some good ones started testing right away in Demo accts. and found it work great just like it behaved in the Strategy Tester, now using it live it I just love it. It already made me more money than I paid for it.

thank you, ander.

Roni Nafrianto:

thank you, ander.

Hi friend:  the values are pips or points???

Juan Carlos Saez:
Hi friend:  the values are pips or points???

hi, the values are points.

Reason: