Experts: RoNz Auto SL-TS-TP v.2 - page 19

FxEmpire:

Hi RoNZ!

I have some confusion about this EA

Profit lock setting:

- Target points to lock profit: 200

- Profit to lock: 20

Is that means price reaches at 20 pips and profit lock triggered and profit locked at 2 pips?

Trailing stop settings:

- Trailing method: Step by step

- Trailing stop: 150

- Trailing stop step: 20

Is that means if price moves up 15 pips & trailing stop moves up by 2 pips?

Is that trailing stop triggered immediately or trigger only after profit moves up at 15 pips?

1. Yes

2. Yes, and trailling stop triggered step by step. To trigger it immediately, please select Classic Trailing stop.

rabada:
including moneymanagement rather than hard-set pips would make this ea just the best! 

in any case, other than that, it makes exchanging actually progressively simple. I can put in a request on the couch with the ipad utilizing onetouch/click, 

my mt4 in the workplace will take care through this ea about stoploss and verifying least benefits. 

that is extremely incredible.

Thanks. This is absolutely possible. But, I currently busy to do that. Please have another freelancer to do this job on freelance page.

Hi Roni - I've been using your Hidden SL TP EA and I think its very good - the only thing I have noticed is that attaching to multiple charts and trying to set indi values on each doesn't work - example:

Open Chart 1 EURGBP set RonZ on it and SL change to say 100.

Open Chart 2 GBPUSD set RonZ on it and SL change to say 200.

Now when trades are active I have had GBPUSD Stop out on 100, not 200 as set on it.

Is anyone else getting this or am I missing something here?

Thanks

Rob

Rob Sherali:

Hi Roni - I've been using your Hidden SL TP EA and I think its very good - the only thing I have noticed is that attaching to multiple charts and trying to set indi values on each doesn't work - example:

Open Chart 1 EURGBP set RonZ on it and SL change to say 100.

Open Chart 2 GBPUSD set RonZ on it and SL change to say 200.

Now when trades are active I have had GBPUSD Stop out on 100, not 200 as set on it.

Is anyone else getting this or am I missing something here?

Thanks

Rob

Please check your SymbolSelection settings, there are options like CurrentChartOnly and AllOpenedChart. For multiple chart, please select CurrentChartOnly.

How to download it?

Larrydeelf:

Hi RoNz

I just downloaded your EA an when went to test it I keep  getting stop out with a three pip lose can you please explain how to use the trailing an trailing step input thank you.  

How you download? 
 please advice

Hi mas Roni, keebtulan saya baru2 d forex mau nanya, ini bisa ga dipake untuk kondisi misal saya pake tp : 40 SL : 20 terus pas harga udah +20 SL jadi naik ke +1 pips mas?

makasi

aagguuss:

Hi mas Roni, my recent arrival at forex wants to ask, this can not be used for conditions, for example, I use tp: 40 SL: 20 and when the price is already +20 SL, then it goes up to +1 pips, mas?

makasi

This is an English language forum.

Please only post in English.

Use the site's translation tool if necessary.

aagguuss:

Hi mas Roni, my recent arrival at forex wants to ask, this can not be used for conditions, for example, I use tp: 40 SL: 20 and when the price is already +20 SL, then it goes up to +1 pips, mas?

makasi

yes, brother. Just set Trailing stop=20, trailing step = 1

hi..

Could u add option for marti, multiple & pipstep

Reason: