C-Trader (Watch out Freedom Rocks) - page 6

mikejody:
VTAM, it looks like you've made about 15% in 3 months, very good!

Are you using any kind of compounding? Surely we should be increasing our lots with a growing account size, right?

I'm trading this live now, just started with 1K initially.

Awesome! I am trading it live too with $100k for a private client friend. He is up about 4.2% in over a month.

You could compound it and get better retunrs..... but I am more risk averase. I am still scared of the current leverage. It's been a pretty good market for the strategy for 4 months. Let's re-evaluate the risk tolerance once this market stops going straight up. That is my opinion.

Rather be on the outside wishing I was in bigger, than in big wishing I was on the outside!

vtam:
Awesome BluePearl. Thanks! If we change the symbols can we change the basket?

yes changing the symbols will change the basket. the ea right now is set up for 13 currencies, 8 long, 5 short.

vtam, in that period which you have told about 1998, the safe mode account would be fine?

sorry for my english. i hope you undestand.

thanks

Vtam,

so far i made 6% at demo account for twodays

i use target profit. when it reached, i close all open trade and re open again

like this morning, my account is in profit about 500$, so i closed all

what do you think?

Files:
2nd_day.gif  6 kb
2nd_day.htm  23 kb

BluePearl:
yes changing the symbols will change the basket. the ea right now is set up for 13 currencies, 8 long, 5 short.

does this ea can do open order for the 1st time or just add after 1st open order done manualy?

and could you put variable for target profit then EA close all open trade and re-open again for the 1st time?

thx b4

stevenali:
does this ea can do open order for the 1st time or just add after 1st open order done manualy?

and could you put variable for target profit then EA close all open trade and re-open again for the 1st time?

thx b4

right now all is done manually.

BluePearl:
right now all is done manually.

thx bluepearl, so i open another chart and run closed target EA

stevenali:
thx bluepearl, so i open another chart and run closed target EA

stevenali, i looked at the code and your ea closes all of the open orders. it not keep the core positions open. anyway, to keep core position open is the original rule of the system.

BluePearl:
stevenali, i looked at the code and your ea closes all of the open orders. it not keep the core positions open. anyway, to keep core position open is the original rule of the system.

yes, i will test your EA,

but your EA do not has target profit to close add position and keep the core open, hasn't it?

and i don't know which better result and risk to close all open trade at target profit

and re open it again

or.... keep the core posistion open

any idea?

another idea is we use trailing profit

for example if the basket has reached 300$ (i use 10K account for example)

ea will lock at $100, so when the profit down to $100, immediatly EA close all, and get the pips...

stevenali:
yes, i will test your EA,

but your EA do not has target profit to close add position and keep the core open, hasn't it?

and i don't know which better result and risk to close all open trade at target profit

and re open it again

or.... keep the core posistion open

any idea?

according to the original rule of the system you keep the original core position open to collect swap. and you only add martingale positions when you go x $ from the equity high. right now i've got a demo which has a equity high of 10,340 with only the core positions. if the equity does not make any new highs then when the equity goes to 10,240 i will double up the positions and if the equity does not go to 9,940 (where i would double again) i will exit at 10,440. vtam, is this correct?

Reason: