Experts: RoNz Auto SL-TS-TP v.2 - page 29

Can I get the RoNz Auto SL-TS-TP v.2.ex4 please

The Auto SL and TP indicator dont work anymore it shows a :-(  behind the indicator name

Hello, thank you for your work. Is it possible to increase the value of the lots? Thank you.

Great Work Ron.

Is it possible to add Lotsize Value? Thanks in Advance.

Roni Nafrianto:
1. To disable SL, TP, Profit Lock, and Trailing Stop, set its value to 0.
2. You can only set:

Target Pips To Lock Profit = 30 ;
Pips to Lock=3 ;
Trailing Stop=60 ;
Trailing Step=30 ;

At first, it will lock 3 pips after reach 30 pips, and then the trailing stop only work after 60 increments 60 -> 120 -> 180.

3. 300pips means 30pips.

About the version number, Yes, I'm forgotten it. :D

hey Roni 

is it correct?

stop loss 200

target points to lock profit - 300

profit to lock-30

Trailing method ?(plz tell which method to use)

trailing stop 60

trailing stop step 30

Hi Ronz. I tried to use 2.06 on US500 but the trades do not close. Please modify to allow to be used with indexes and 1 digit prices.

I added the RoNz Auto SL-TS-TP.ex4 to my indicator folder and it created RoNz Auto SL-TS-TP.mq4 underneath it. When i go to my Mt4 ( after restarting computer) and i double click the RoNz on my Mt4 nothing happens?

:(

4ashish:

hey Roni 

is it correct?

stop loss 200

target points to lock profit - 300

profit to lock-30

Trailing method ?(plz tell which method to use)

trailing stop 60

trailing stop step 30

please no minus sign at every parameter. SL 200, Target Point 300,Prrofit to lock 30, traling = classic (try first), All correct.

RobVee:

I added the RoNz Auto SL-TS-TP.ex4 to my indicator folder and it created RoNz Auto SL-TS-TP.mq4 underneath it. When i go to my Mt4 ( after restarting computer) and i double click the RoNz on my Mt4 nothing happens?

:(

please be sure to attach it correctly.

KikoBar:

Great Work Ron.

Is it possible to add Lotsize Value? Thanks in Advance.

Thnaks, It's currently have no parameter for that function since trade is opened by user itself.

Reason: