Experts: RoNz Auto SL-TS-TP v.2 - page 5

tvargek:

like i said..i'm not that good :|

it seems to work with sell but not with buy... 

That's not the point, friend. The problem is if there is more than one order, it couldn't save trailingprice for each orders. 

Hi Roni,

Nice work, very simple and clean. Could you please shed a little light on the ChartSymbolSelection option? Does it hide sl/tp/ts on current chart/pair only or platform wide (all currently open charts/symbols)? 

Many thanks in advance & kind regards.

JL

jack.lewan:
Hi Roni,

Nice work, very simple and clean. Could you please shed a little light on the ChartSymbolSelection option? Does it hide sl/tp/ts on current chart/pair only or platform wide (all currently open charts/symbols)? 

Many thanks in advance & kind regards.

JL
ChartSymbolSelection used enable EA on all open chart or on current chart only. It only hide TP/SL, works like virtual TP/SL.

Hi Roni,

I have the following problem with this EA:    I have removed it completely out of the Data folder, and made sure it is not appearing on any chart. But the EA keeps getting applied on all my opened market orders with some old settings. Despite I have removed the EA completely and its not in my Data Folder.

I'm not a programmer, but somewhere these EA settings still reside (in profiles or  templates or anywhere), but I cannot locate the EA or any signs of this EA anywhere in the data folder.  So although it keeps settings SL and TP, I cannot even change these settings.

Is there a way how can clean this up? would you have any idea where exactly sits the command that still sends out the auto SL/TP settings?

Your help would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks

fnag:

Hi Roni,

I have the following problem with this EA:    I have removed it completely out of the Data folder, and made sure it is not appearing on any chart. But the EA keeps getting applied on all my opened market orders with some old settings. Despite I have removed the EA completely and its not in my Data Folder.

I'm not a programmer, but somewhere these EA settings still reside (in profiles or  templates or anywhere), but I cannot locate the EA or any signs of this EA anywhere in the data folder.  So although it keeps settings SL and TP, I cannot even change these settings.

Is there a way how can clean this up? would you have any idea where exactly sits the command that still sends out the auto SL/TP settings?

Your help would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks

One of the easy way is removing all your charst and then open a new one.

Roni Nafrianto:
One of the easy way is removing all your charst and then open a new one.
Ok that works, thanks. (the fact that I had my MT4 on both VPS and desktop complicated things, but it seems solved now).  Thanks.

Hi Roni,

I was looking for an auto trailing EA and found the EA you have posted. I want to test it but need some clarification as I am not able to understand inputs option properly.

Need your help with the following:

1. I don't want to automatically set the TP and SL. What inputs I need to use and it's value to disable it?

2. My strategy is to trail the SL every fixed number of pips (say 30 pips).
    For example:
    i. When the trade is 30 pips in my favor it should bring the SL to BE+3
    ii. Next when the trade is 60 pips in my favor it should bring the SL to (BE+3)+30
    iii. Next when the trade is 90 pips in my favor it should bring the SL to (BE+3+30)+30 and so on...
   How can I achieve this with your EA?

3. In your EA does 30 pips means a value of 300 in the input option or it is 30 itself?

Another thing, you have mentioned 2.04 as the latest version but what I got is 2.02. I downloaded it today. So, is it that you haven't uploaded the latest one yet or you just forgot to update it in the code?

Thanks a lot for the EA

Regards...

Rajib Bhattacharjee:
Hi Roni,

I was looking for an auto trailing EA and found the EA you have posted. I want to test it but need some clarification as I am not able to understand inputs option properly.

Need your help with the following:

1. I don't want to automatically set the TP and SL. What inputs I need to use and it's value to disable it?

2. My strategy is to trail the SL every fixed number of pips (say 30 pips).
    For example:
    i. When the trade is 30 pips in my favor it should bring the SL to BE+3
    ii. Next when the trade is 60 pips in my favor it should bring the SL to (BE+3)+30
    iii. Next when the trade is 90 pips in my favor it should bring the SL to (BE+3+30)+30 and so on...
   How can I achieve this with your EA?

3. In your EA does 30 pips means a value of 300 in the input option or it is 30 itself?

Another thing, you have mentioned 2.04 as the latest version but what I got is 2.02. I downloaded it today. So, is it that you haven't uploaded the latest one yet or you just forgot to update it in the code?

Thanks a lot for the EA

Regards...

1. To disable SL, TP, Profit Lock, and Trailing Stop, set its value to 0.
2. You can only set:

Target Pips To Lock Profit = 30 ;
Pips to Lock=3 ;
Trailing Stop=60 ;
Trailing Step=30 ;

At first, it will lock 3 pips after reach 30 pips, and then the trailing stop only work after 60 increments 60 -> 120 -> 180.

3. 300pips means 30pips.

About the version number, Yes, I'm forgotten it. :D

Hello Roni,

I have try your great EA, everything worked fine for me ,but I have a problem with trailing stop setting. 

My trailing stop setting  did not work, Price of my  buy order went up  and over both Target pips to lock profit (50) and Trailing Stop setting(40)  then dropped to hit pips to lock and closed by pips to lock setting(+20 pip) . It was not closed by trailing stop (+40 pips) which more profitable than Pips to lock value.

I set EA below,

TP   = 0

SL   = 100

Target Pips To Lock Profit = 50

Pips to lock= 20

Trailing stop=40

Trailing Step=10

How to set the EA to closed order by trailing stop not by Pips to lock?

Pleas help,

Regards,

KrataiB 

KrataiB:

Hello Roni,

I have try your great EA, everything worked fine for me ,but I have a problem with trailing stop setting. 

My trailing stop setting  did not work, Price of my  buy order went up  and over both Target pips to lock profit (50) and Trailing Stop setting(40)  then dropped to hit pips to lock and closed by pips to lock setting(+20 pip) . It was not closed by trailing stop (+40 pips) which more profitable than Pips to lock value.

I set EA below,

TP   = 0

SL   = 100

Target Pips To Lock Profit = 50

Pips to lock= 20

Trailing stop=40

Trailing Step=10

How to set the EA to closed order by trailing stop not by Pips to lock?

Pleas help,

Regards,

KrataiB 

Just set target pips to lock profit to 0. It will disable profit locking and use just trailing stop.
Reason: