Adviser to the whole world

In this thread I propose to develop an EA together on the MT4 platform. I.e. solve the following issues together:

1. Choose a good strategy, using the experience of work.

2. Develop the code for each strategy.

3. Optimize parameters.

4. Use it in trading and compare results.

5. Improve the code.

new-rena:

In this thread I propose to develop an EA together on the MT4 platform. I.e. solve the following issues together:

3. Optimize parameters.

5. Improve the code.

Start

new-rena:

3. Optimize parameters.

5. Improve the code.

Young man!

In this whole big topic called FOREX there are two questions left unsolved: - where to enter and where to exit. Everything else - especially the programming issues - has long since been digested and recycled.

Mischek: Start

+1

new-rena:

3. Optimize parameters.

5. Improve program code.

1. google is your guide

3. why? there is no need to optimize the grail

4. who will use it?

5. see p.3

6. why??????????

hhohholl:

Young man!

In this whole big topic called FOREX, there are two questions left unsolved: - where to enter and where to exit. Everything else - especially the programming issues - has long since been digested and recycled.

I see.

I personally use the following technology for automation (long-term visual study of indicator behaviour on charts by myself)

Indicators: EMA4, EMA10, EMA25, EMA40, EMA50, Parabolic ATS (slow and fast), Ishimoku Kinko Hayo.

By EMA - I determine entry and exit points (condition - when they line up in descending or ascending order, plus their value is either higher or lower than the close price, and ICH Span A and Span B together are either lower or higher than close price)

On parabolic and ICH - nature of the transaction (Parabolic above the price and ICH KC above ICH TS - sale, on the contrary - purchase)

Everything seems to be OK, but I cannot remove the false signal of ICH and parabolic, caused by small fluctuations in price. If it is removed by mathematics everything is fine. I do it this way:

MathAbs(TradeLevel-close)>Porog, where:

- Porog - artificial value of "noise" threshold

- TradeLevel - level of closing price of the previous entry-exit signal

- close - current close price

The question is - how to remove that noise - an indicator, a filter or something else?

All the above is the result of practical modification of Forex strategy "Forex Profit": which is unprofitable without it.

new-rena:

I see.

That's better - it's more constructive now.

where is the loss-making EA code without the filter? is it unattachable?

IgorM:

1. google is your guide

2. put the money in your hands and go to the jobu.

3.why? there is no need to optimise the grail

4. who will use it?

5. see p.3

6. why??????????

You need a trade guarantee, and an automated one at that. You just turn on the software and you're good to go.

IgorM:

It's better now - it's more constructive.

where is the loss-making EA code without the filter? is it unattachable?

I am not a programmer. I am just an attempt at writing. Please don't swear. Here you go.
Files:

new-rena: Turned on the walker and it's fine.

Anecdote -

The fertility doctor came to impregnate a herd of cows from a syringe with super bull seed. Fertilised all day, tired. He inseminated the last one, wiped sweat from his forehead, was about to leave. Then the last cow that was fertilised comes up, looks into the doctor's eyes with an affectionate look and says, "Do you want a kiss? ..... ))))

new-rena:

I'm not a programmer. I'm just trying my hand at it. Please don't swear. Here you go.

Here are the optimization parameters. Some of them so far. Optimisation continues...
Files:
profit1.rar  216 kb
Reason: