issue with strategy tester multi currency and multi timeframe testing

i have an EA that trades 9 pairs

the strategy works best for different timeframes for each pair

it has been indicated in the code to use the specified timeframe for each pair

when i run the code in the tester with visualization on, i can select any time frame in the strategy tester menu and the code will run perfectly on it's specific timeframe for the pair

when visualization is off, it runs only with the timeframe selected in the tester

same issue occurs when i run optimization with all 9 pairs in my market watch

i want to run an optimization on all 9 pairs in the market watch and the EA should use the timeframe specified in the code

how do i solve this issue

Your topic has been moved to the section: Expert Advisors and Automated Trading
Please consider which section is most appropriate — https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172166/page6#comment_49114893

Obviously, your EA needs to be fixed.

• Usually people who can't code don't receive free help on this forum.
  • If you show your attempts and describe your problem clearly, you will most probably receive an answer from the community. Use the CODE button (Alt-S) when inserting code.
  • To learn MQL programming, you can research the many available Articles on the subject, or examples in the Codebase, as well as reference the online Documentation.
  • If you do not want to learn to code, that is not a problem. You can either look at the Codebase if something free already exists, or in the Market for paid products (also sometimes free). However, recommendations or suggestions for Market products are not allowed on the forum, so you will have to do your own research.
  • Finally, you also have the option to hire a programmer in the Freelance section.
Reason: