Adviser to the whole world - page 95

new-rena:

You need to do something about the 0.1 ratio to make it work for you. It works for me.
and you can't close all your positions on the same tick...

sllawa3:
And you can't close all your poses on the same tick either...

I've already corrected it - look at what I've posted

sllawa3:

Pictures, TV shows are put on a computer and watched.

new-rena:

Pictures, TV shows are put on a computer and watched.
Nah - they trade forex :) arbitrage :)

Aleksander:
Nah - they trade forex :) arbitrage :)

What else is there to do? It's the only place you can watch for so long. The movie's over - it was 3 p.m. already.

OUR ACTION? HOW TO GET GBPUSD BACK ON TRACK ?

EURGBP EURUSD GBPUSD

I do not care about the fact that trades have been bad earlier. For the time being, I am following the EURUSD chart. We will shift it later. It will look prettier.

There was only opening of EURUSD and GBPUSD trades by "sliding" lots according to the sliding ratio. Closing by intersection of EURUSD and GBPUSD. EURGBP is for beauty for now. Closing of trades. Then rebinding of EURGBP GBPUSD by a fresh coefficient to EURUSD chart

think :) analyse ... everything is up your arse.....

First analyze at least 8 major pairs, calculate the correlation and cointegration of these pairs - select working tools ... for each bar (for a period)...

calculation of initial lots and so on ... histogram... Equity change deltas... MM... ...and then create an EA :)

Aleksander:

думай :) анализ проведи ... вообще всё с ж...задницы начали.....

СПЕРВА анализ ну хотябы 8 мажорных пар, расчёт корреляции и коинтеграции этих пар - выбор рабочих инструментов... на каждый бар(за №ый период)...

расчёт начальных лотов и прочее... гистограммку построй... дельты изменения эквити... ММ разработай... а уж потом советник делайте :)

Oh motherfucker, what a lot of words you have written. You named the pairs, you gave me a plan for 2000% p.a., and suddenly you start some secret waste towards some other working tools? It's not for nothing that I asked you for your stats.

Aleksander:

think :) analyse ... everything is up your arse.....

First analyze at least 8 major pairs, calculate the correlation and cointegration of these pairs - select working tools ... for each bar (for a period)...

calculation of initial lots and so on ... histogram... equity deltas ... MM... ...and then create an EA :)

Okay. I have an idea. I will do it - I will illustrate further. I will try to add to EURGBP first under double split condition - see what happens.
Reason: