Adviser to the whole world - page 16

new-rena:

Programmers are a bit lazy. Give them a ready-made algorithm so they don't fall asleep at the keyboard.
Well, we're not all the same...

new-rena:

I outlined that the maximum is the MA4-MA10 crossing and drew it. I think that should suit you. But how do you deal with false MAs readings? Well again you need new indicators.
New indicators will also give false signals and will complicate the system more, the solution in MM, but it depends on everyone's nerves and greed, and what I play with EAs, it will remain a game...

http://www.homebusiness.ru/ideas/302.htm
new-rena:

Going deeper, probability theory might argue

rustein:
The new indicators will also give false signals and make the system more complicated, the solution in MM, but it depends on everyone's nerves and greed, and what I play with EAs will remain a game...

Read Alexander's interview from the championship. The man is struggling, but slowly coming out on the second place. The indicators help him. His system is stable. You can find his picture with zeros and small indicators. I have seen such an EA on the Internet, but I have not paid attention to it because the indicators in the system with MA are different but the principle is clear. I can write it myself.

Mathemat:
Oh, how well the three of you are getting together, it's a real joy.
+5

denis_orlov:
+5

What do you mean, five?

Well, I understood the principle of Avalanche a long time ago. I had the idea of writing such a strategy as well. I looked through the thread. Opinions are quite contradictory. I don't have significant capital to work on Avalanche. That's why everything is more complicated.

For trading today the best option is not Metatrader (with its wide possibilities of server settings), but brokerage house that has API and C++ program, and the platform can be absolutely any, that allows you to implement API capabilities ...even prehistoric quick and omega ... (that together with metatrader are much better than metatrader)

rustein:
The new indicators will also give false signals and make the system more complicated, the solution in MM, but it depends on everyone's nerves and greed, and what I play with EAs, it will remain a game...

MM! Also a topic. It's very interesting how EAs behave with different parameters. There is a correlation: SL, TP, Lots, Free Margin. It is very interesting. Mathematics is the queen of help here. It is also possible to anchor the capital for the purpose of further withdrawal. This topic is after the Expert Advisor has gone into profit.

new-rena:

What do you mean, five?

3+5=8.
Reason: