Adviser to the whole world - page 51

gip:

Congratulations, you have found Graabl 1867. Graabli 1500 to 2000 is served by a sixth precinct psychiatrist. Ta-da-am....

Well I'm from the sixth, where's the sick one? Ta-da-am....

Mischek:

Well, I'm from sixth, where's the sick one?

I've been signed in. I can't wait to be discharged.

new-rena:

I've been signed up. I can't wait to be discharged.

Actually, I'm on one, but the doctor's on six... well, he's my patient now, too, and I'm on his behalf.

You have a fairly common case of rejection of reality caused by an acute and intense emotional experience, for which your body was not ready and activated (the body) the defences available to it

Mischek:

Actually, I'm with the first one, but the doctor's with the sixth... well, he's a patient now, too, and I'm with him.

You have a fairly common case of rejection of reality caused by a sharp and strong emotional experience, for which your body was not ready and turned on (the body) the protection available to it

Great. Please let me go. I've got work to do. Lots to think about, all in a row. I wish I could get it done. By this Monday or that Monday. That depends. I can't get an answer from the good people.

new-rena:

Great. Please let me go. I've got work to do. Lots to think about, all in a row. I wish I could get it done. By this Monday or that Monday. That depends. I can't get an answer from the good people.

It's early, I can't.

new-rena:

which monday is this one and which is that one? You've got us all confused....

PPC:

which Monday is that one and which is this one? You've got us completely confused....

15, 22

The indicator is just what you need. However, it is made for manual trading. There are no signals from it to automatics. Again, I'm sitting here trying to figure out how and what it reads - does it lie or not?

new-rena:

The indicator is what you need. However, it is designed for manual trading. There are no signals from it to the automatism. I have to correct it again - trying to understand how and what it calculates - does it lie or not?

There's everything from it... but better take multitool 4 and take pictures from different buffers... how are you going to test it? mt tester won't work...

You can use my Expert Advisor as a basis for lot calculation... ...for each instrument separately from the calculation of the sums of the deposit...

My Expert Advisor is a very simple one... There is no trawl, no stops, no takeaways...

You can only enter a trawl based on equity...

sllawa3:

There's everything from it... but better take multitool 4 and take pictures from different buffers... how are you going to test it? mt tester won't work...

You can take the lot calculation function from my Expert Advisor... for each instrument separately for the calculation of the sums of the bail...

Multi 4 is 4 and has already got away from the basic idea. There were no buffers in the first variant - I did. Now it will also work properly in the tester.

Lot calculation - logic.

1. For example, one deal gives pips in the plus, the other gives pips in the minus. I do not see parameters here - only cross rate for equalizing chances

2. ... This is from my grail. After all, the odds are not equal

Reason: