One for all. General exeprt. - page 6

I did not have time to create and analyse it before making improvements.
On the chart below are the calculations for the conditional entry and exit points on the monthly chart of the Euro.
* Calculation was performed using the lower indicator.

For entering used conditions:
1. Buy if the current value of the green line is greater than zero, and the previous value is less than or equal to zero. Sell mirrored.
2. Close a long position if the current value of the red line is below zero, and the previous value is greater than or equal to zero. Closing a short position is done in a mirror manner.

By the way, the indicator is signalling to sell the eur!
Files:
mamyev.3.mq4  3 kb

In general, indicators have a "strange" feature, when you look at them, it seems that everything is clear... here to buy... here to sell... and it seems almost (!)
... always shows correctly ... But as soon as you make an EA with them and start running it in the tester, it turns out that it makes mistakes just as well as showing them correctly,
I made a new indicator and created a simple Expert Advisor for it,
just to make sure I'm not seeing another one... IMHO...

Ronen:

In general, indicators have a "strange" feature, when you look at them, it seems that everything is clear... here to buy... here to sell... and it seems almost (!)
... always shows correctly ... But as soon as you make an EA with them and start running it in the tester, it turns out that it makes mistakes just as well as showing them correctly,
I made a new indicator and created a simple Expert Advisor for it,
just to make sure I'm not seeing another one... IMHO...

Check it out...

Here, checked it on the tester, it all fits with the monthly chart...

The expert has been attached.
Files:

I have a theory. If there is some x and some y, where x and y are random numbers, then there is an operation a where x and y = b, where b is not a random number =)

Hmmm... ran it on different pairs, + and - places, you can adjust to the story with certain parameters...
but that's how you can fit MASD and everything else...

One of the ways ... again, IMHO ... to check the validity (or rather the promise) of Expert Advisors is this:

If I manage to find a set of parameters, (one set of parameters for all, not different for each pair)
which allows an EA to make a profit on different pairs,
It means that the indicator (EA) has a "rational grain" and it can be developed,
If this is not the case, it is just a fitting, and one has to "dig" somewhere else.

x=n, y=1/x, where n is an arbitrary natural number, then x*y = 1 (y is also random, like x ), so such an operation exists. P.t.c. ;))

I ran it on the major pairs, all in the plus.

So go ahead, open a demo account... Put it on several pairs and watch it for 3 months...
In the meantime, figure out how else to refine it, to reduce the drawdown and increase the number of trades...

Ronen:

So go ahead, tear up the demo account... put it on a few pairs and watch it for 3 months.
And in the meantime, think how to improve it, to reduce the drawdown and increase the number of deals...

I will do it now!
Reason: