Adviser to the whole world - page 58

At the time of opening the deposit is the same ... I opened on an equal deposit ( a multiple of min lots ) it was you who later wrote that it should be different ...

sllawa3:
At the time of opening the deposit is the same... I opened on equal deposit ( multiple of min lots)
I already did the math. It does not affect much. Only I do not understand - why EURCHF, but not GBPUSD? There is no CHFUSD. It seems to me that EURCHF does not fit here

why didn't you close at 6:07 p.m.?

Aleksander:

why didn't you close at 6:07 p.m.?

And there's the next divergence. The drawdown will have to be sustained

new-rena:

And there's the next discrepancy.
I closed as soon as they crossed... although there was a total profit in the process of about 16

sllawa3:
I closed as soon as they crossed... although there was a total profit in the process of about 16
I'm just saying we have to remove this condition from the system - crossing... and close on equity

new-rena:
I've done the math. Not much of an effect. But I do not understand - why EURCHF and not GBPUSD? There is no CHFUSD. It seems to me that EURCHF doesn't fit here.
I've chosen it with the longest distance of all the pairs.

sllawa3:
selected with the maximum distance of all the pairs

I've got the same graph as you've posted here. It seems to be working.

new-rena: And there's the next divergence. The drawdown will have to be sustained
not to sit out the drawdown and then add more to the initial tray.... and close in the +...

Aleksander:
do not sit out the drawdown and then add more to the initial tray.... and close in the +...

Have you understood now, Slava, how to beat the drawdown? You should use the same principle for your drawdowns.
Reason: