Adviser to the whole world - page 104

Hi I work mostly with stochastics but I use a modification of this one. It has less false signals robot here is the figure the main red arrow on blue can not look at the base 3 and 5 breakdown of 12 Pok reached red 83 when Prob 93 short reached red line 18 shutting shorts no take or stop traal need not put an indicator in the figure

Files:

new-rena:

In this thread I propose to develop an EA together on the MT4 platform. I.e. solve the following issues together:

1. Choose a good strategy, using the experience of work.

2. Develop the code for each strategy.

3. Optimize parameters.

4. Use it in trading and compare results.

5. Improve the code.

Dear Topi-caster, I took your advice and came to this thread-very many pages, too lazy to read.

If you are not hard to answer, were you able to fulfil the tasks stated at the beginning of the branch?

Done! (arbitrage, MT4)

blue - eu, green - chif

Get the same picture on your own and good luck to all! (no asking, no giving and no selling)

_new-rena:

Done! (arbitrage, MT4)

blue - eur, green - chif

Good luck to all!

How about a kiss?

tara:

What about a kiss?

Too late. I'm done. Mission accomplished.

Congratulations.

tara:
Congratulations.

Thank you, Tara !!!!!!!

That's where the fluff thread started. This is bullshit, there are no filters on the input of the quote server - made sure.... There are only errors in calculations and a lot of "left" information about correlation, cointegration, series, regressions, progressions, stationary series (they even took Nobel for them, I wonder), statistics, matrices, quanta, quarks, neurons, etc. and trying to apply it all to forex...

_new-rena:

Get the same picture in your own strength and good luck to everyone! (no asking, no giving and no selling)

tara:

Again - senx!
Reason: