Adviser to the whole world - page 103

chepikds:
three days after a loss, the feeling - to return - disappears on its own:)))) tested;)

ah-ah, I see... :-)))

chepikds:
I have been inexperienced for three days, and the sediment - to return, disappears by itself:))))
I lost a month ago due to inexperience, the sludge-return motivated me to study, test, analyze, and not to throw money in the hole and bury it. That's why I'm here instead of throwing this forex away. About the syndrome, tested - it works.

stalkertula:
I lost money a month ago due to inexperience, the sludge led me to study, test, analyze and not to throw money in the hole and bury it. That's why I'm here instead of throwing this forex away. About the syndrome, tested - it works.

Doesn't help, weak motivation (incentive)...

P.S. Put in at least 10k bucks and go ahead and analyse... :-)))

Roman.:

It won't help, weak motivation (incentive)...

P.S. Put in at least 10k bucks and go ahead and analyse... :-)))

The motivation is different, it's not about throwing in, it's about getting something, at least not 10k, and the appetite comes with time.

stalkertula:
Just the motivation is different, not to throw, and get, let not 10k, at least something, and the appetite comes with time.

So I'm writing, after 10k on your account (if for you it's more or less sensitive amount) you will immediately have the motivation "to get at least something", but not to throw them away. Otherwise... floundering in a frog - nothing more...

P.S. As an option you can pledge your hut at an interest - you will be "competently" motivated to "act" at once...

P.P.S. (On average) - With two G's 25 - 30% per year - a decent result, with moderate risks ...:-)))

Roman.:

So I am writing, after 10k in your account (if for you it is more or less sensitive amount) you will immediately have the motivation to "get at least something", but not to shed them. Otherwise... floundering in a frog - nothing more...

P.S. As an option you can pledge your hut at an interest - you will be "competently" motivated to "act" at once...

P.P.S. (On average) - With two G's 25 - 30% per year - a decent result, with moderate risks ...:-)))

So I don't measure motivation in money terms, the more pledged or drained, the stronger the motivation, and motivation is the idea of turning 100 quid into 200, i.e. 100% without loss, rather than 10k with a loss of 9.99k. And frogman is normal, any new business is a swamp, and the result is either sunk or from mud to dirk. I have to invest in business and manage it, and I am not a good "businessman" at forex yet, I am learning.

stalkertula:
So I do not measure motivation in money terms, the more pledged or plummeted, the stronger the motivation, and the motivation - the idea of turning 100 quid into 200, ie 100% lossless, rather than 10k with a loss of 9.99k. And frogman is normal, any new business is a swamp, and the result is either sunk or from mud to dirk. If you give a fool a million, he immediately kills him, and the money should be invested in the business and manage them.

Here is an interesting and informative branch, pay attention - https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/131117

You understand one thing - just "turn 100 quid into 200, i.e. 100% lossless" - far from being lossless, but with the risk of draining that hundred bucks completely.

30-40% per annum with moderate risk - it's a good indicator, it's another thing 40% from 100 or 40% from 100000 - as they say - feel the difference.

The less money in the account, the higher risk (possible 100% loss) you have to take in order to make more or less... Or a calm, measured work on a "good" account, with 100% guaranteed withdrawal from a possible drawdown and "sitting out" the unfavorable periods, followed by profit ...

In any case, the approach to work is important. In the end it is up to you to decide...

Roman.:

Here is an interesting and informative branch, pay attention - https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/131117

You understand one thing - just "turn 100 quid into 200, i.e. 100% lossless" - far from being lossless, but with the risk of draining that hundred bucks completely.

30-40% per annum with moderate risk - it's a good indicator, it's another thing 40% from 100 or 40% from 100000 - as they say - feel the difference.

The less money in the account, the higher risk (possible 100% loss) you have to take in order to make more or less... Or a calm, measured work on a "good" account, with 100% guaranteed withdrawal from a possible drawdown and "sitting out" the unfavorable periods, followed by profit ...

In any case, the approach to work is important. In the end it is up to you to decide...

Thanks for the tip, I will read it. I understand everything, and I have not set a timeframe, that tomorrow or next week I will 100% profit. I am still "naked" - without tools, an observer, nurturing the idea, the strategy, and after it to sharpen and minimize the risks, and with a large amount now to start the experiments it must be a fool to part with them so easily, like a fifth grader.

So, we have met.:-))

stalkertula:

Thanks for the info, I'll read it. I understand everything very well, and I didn't set a timeframe that I would make a 100% profit tomorrow or in a week. I am still "naked" - without tools, an observer, nurturing the idea, the strategy, and after it to sharpen and minimize the risks, and with a large amount now to start experimenting it must be a fool to part with them so thoughtlessly, like a fifth grader.

So we have met.:-)))

Good luck. From the bottom of my heart.

Roman.:

Success to you. From the heart.
Same to you.
Reason: