Is there a need for a T.A.? - page 22

FAGOTT:

I was just kidding)))))

Thank you all.

He was kidding. I'm already in sackcloth on the cross.

sanyooooook:
Well, if you look forward, it also works for the front)

The front works, but no one knows how to look ahead, except mediums and charlatans...

No one knows how to draw the right channel in advance, out of all the variations,

but sometimes they do, experience makes all the difference...)))

"And experience is the son of hard mistakes,

And genius is a friend of paradoxes,

And chance is God's inventor... "

FreeLance:

You may be forgetting that the real trades ( mostly;) are not speculators at all. And so it is for them that these losses/gains are part of the cost of production/revenue (their business conditions). And in the end they are the ones who bear the burden of differences.

As for pure speculators - there are statistics on retail. it coincides with the distribution of IQ. :)

I only wrote about speculators.

FreeLance:

As for pure speculators - the retail statistics are there. it coincides with the IQ distribution. :)

where are those statistics? ;)

FAGOTT:

You have to prove a point!

monitoring in the profile. Although who knows what you think is proof :)

Avals:

I only wrote about speculators.

where are these statistics? ;)
На семинарах часто спрашивают: «Каков процент успешных трейдеров из всех людей, приходящих на рынок?». Честно скажу, - не обладаю подобной статистикой. Некоторые авторы утверждают, что не более 10 процентов. Вполне возможно.

В знаменитой книге Н. Талеб «Одураченные случайностью» приводит замечательный расчет количества «успешных» трейдеров в зависимости от срока торговли на рынке.

Суть расчета в следующем: если, с вероятностью в 50% трейдер в течение года может либо уменьшить счет, либо увеличить, то через пять лет из 10,000 человек, пришедших на рынок, будет 313 трейдеров, ежегодно показывающих положительный результат!

Т.е. 3 % в нашем рассматриваемом случае.

Can you independently determine the percentage of "excellent" and above?

FreeLance:
На семинарах часто спрашивают: «Каков процент успешных трейдеров из всех людей, приходящих на рынок?». Честно скажу, - не обладаю подобной статистикой. Некоторые авторы утверждают, что не более 10 процентов. Вполне возможно.

В знаменитой книге Н. Талеб «Одураченные случайностью» приводит замечательный расчет количества «успешных» трейдеров в зависимости от срока торговли на рынке.

Суть расчета в следующем: если, с вероятностью в 50% трейдер в течение года может либо уменьшить счет, либо увеличить, то через пять лет из 10,000 человек, пришедших на рынок, будет 313 трейдеров, ежегодно показывающих положительный результат!

Т.е. 3 % в нашем рассматриваемом случае.

Can you determine for yourself the percentage of "excellent" and above?

Ridiculous

More statistics behind you - speculators / non-speculators

Mischek:

Hilarious

Is it below 70 for you?

DDD

FreeLance:

Is it below 70 for you?

DDD

Take it any way you like, I'll leave the statistics behind you - speculators / non-speculators Don't think it's impertinent, but I would like to hurry you up, taking advantage of a rare opportunity, until

You have not devolved into word scraps, phrase puzzles, Hebrew, emoticons, ellipses and Morse code in your posts

Mischek:

Do the math however you see fit, you are still behind the statistics - speculators/non-speculators.

There is no need to count...

The replies such as "trashy punditry", blatant impudence and the lack of any meaningful content in your posts other than empty rhetoric, make me not obliged to treat you as an interlocutor.

From now on I ask you to bear this in mind.

As for the distribution of trading volumes in the market depending on who initiated them - I haven't studied this topic specifically. But I think you can find estimates in COMEX reports.

Avals 29.08.2010 09:26
FreeLance:

Вы может забываете, что за реальными сделками ( в основном;) стоят вовсе не спекулянты. И поэтому эти потери-выиграши для них - часть себестоимости/выручки (условий их бизнеса). И в итоге именно они несут бремя разностей.

Что касается чисто спекулянтов - статистика по рознице есть. она совпадает с распределением IQ. :)

я только о спекулянтах писал.

I still believe that the real economy feeds the speculators, not the other way around.

;)

FreeLance:

There is no need to count...

The "trashy punditry", blatant impudence and the lack of any meaningful content in your posts apart from empty rhetoric absolves me of the obligation to view you as an interlocutor.

From now on I ask you to bear this in mind.

As for the distribution of trading volumes on the market depending on who initiated them - I haven't studied this topic specifically. But I think you can find estimates in CEMEX reports.

Avals 29.08.2010 09:26
FreeLance:

Вы может забываете, что за реальными сделками ( в основном;) стоят вовсе не спекулянты. И поэтому эти потери-выиграши для них - часть себестоимости/выручки (условий их бизнеса). И в итоге именно они несут бремя разностей.

Что касается чисто спекулянтов - статистика по рознице есть. она совпадает с распределением IQ. :)

я только о спекулянтах писал.

I still believe that the real economy feeds the speculators, not the other way around.

;)

Yes, of course, it is your right, just as it is your right to take anything as axiomatic because it is more convenient

Thanks for the answer without the morse code.

Reason: