Is there a need for a T.A.? - page 10

FreeLance:

Yeah. And if you don't work as an intermediary, you can't make money on currency fluctuations.

Is that proven?

But it has been proven a hundred thousand times for the Brownian-Whinerian pricing model.

Why go to such lengths?

----

Here, I mean on the forum, we discuss strategies for all models.

It probably makes sense to stipulate for which of them the author draws his conclusion.

Otherwise you won't understand if this is flooding or trolling, and what if it's an opening?

;)

This is a thread about TA. I have not written anywhere that you cannot make money in the market. I am making money, so you can make money!

And TA is quackery.

No one has yet proven that the forex pricing process is a Brownian-Winerian model. That is the assumption being made. Right?

leman:
:)

there you go! Not good!

FAGOTT:

there you go! No good!
And you should ask Abramovich how he earns his money. Let him give you a report. :)

FAGOTT:

The thread is about TA. I have not written anywhere that you cannot make money in the market. I make money, so you can!

And TA is quackery.

No one has yet proven that the forex pricing process is a Brownian-Winerian model. That is the assumption being made. Right?

About the unproven nature of the process I agree.

But I fundamentally disagree with the conclusion about the inapplicability of TA.

Trolling is typical.

If TA is a way to collect characteristics (any!) about the process the conclusion about its (analysis) uselessness is nonsense.

;)

leman:
Ask Abramovich how he earns his money. Let him submit a report. :)

And he files his returns with the tax authorities. And Forbes prints the rankings regularly, and I believe him

FAGOTT:

And he files his returns with the IRS. And Forbes prints the rankings regularly, and I believe him.
And I didn't say how much, I said, ask - HOW?

FreeLance:

I agree about the unproven nature of the process.

But I fundamentally disagree with the conclusion that TA is inapplicable.

Trolling is typical.

If TA is a way to collect characteristics (any!) about a process, then the conclusion that it (analysis) is unnecessary is nonsense.

;)

TA says that past price is necessary and sufficient to predict price - this is nonsense. Every minute the market is attacked by thousands of information factors, the price takes into account all the information factors available at the moment, but cannot take into account the information factors that will be available in the next moment.

TA was born in a world where there was not yet an information boom.

If I do not believe in the existence of a unicorn and someone does, I ask him to show me the unicorn. If he can't show me a unicorn, I still don't believe in him.

leman:
And I didn't say how much, I said, ask - HOW?

HOW - everyone knows. But everyone can't make money like that - they don't have Abramovich's capabilities. Lobbyist, informational, financial, etc.

FAGOTT:

If I don't believe in the existence of a unicorn and someone does, I ask them to show me the unicorn. If he can't show it to me, I still don't believe in it.

Do you believe in God?

FAGOTT:

HOW - everyone knows. But everyone can't make money that way - they don't have Abramovich's capabilities. Lobbying, information, financial, etc.
That is what we are talking about. HOW - everyone knows, but only a few make money.
Reason: