Is there a need for a T.A.? - page 21

There! There's one real analyst now!

All the others just talk about their love for TA. You have to prove a point here!

I want a 100% forecast for the day, please.

No! I really, really, really want to! Please!

sever29:

here you go... If it comes true, will you promise not to speak against TA again?)

it depends on how it comes true! No one's ever done it before you, though.

FAGOTT:

No! I really, really, really want to! Please!

:)

pound/buck buy 1.55382, TP 1.55660, SL 1.54432; sell 1.54432, TP 1.54093, SL 1.55382. i.e. either enter buy or sell, close at the corresponding TP, if at SL, flip to the opposite position. Take delta for entry/exit to spread. As the situation develops you can ask...

North, bassoon, congratulations, you've got this branch too!)))

Well, I honestly tried not to let that happen.

And you, sever29, should be ashamed of yourself! People like you are a disgrace to the authorities! And not just the internal ones!

This thread was doomed - TA is a religion. It is either believed in or not. There is no proof of its existence.

Those who believe in it say - look at the price! How beautiful it is! Could it exist without TA?

What is there to argue about? It's like medieval scholastic arguments about how many angels can fit on the tip of a needle.

There is no proof of its existence.

Faith in TA is based on the holy texts of the ancients - Edler, Nyman, Schwager etc. They are the holy fathers of TA.

Look at the EURUSD thread - grown-ups are drawing zigzags on the chart and putting numbers.........

And they all have higher education! I propose to frame the graphs with these zigzags and to consider them sacred images of TA!

And no blasphemy!

And in the interest of morality I suggest that the cohort of moderators form the Holy Inquisition of TA and scorch heresy by burning with coal iron!

sever29:

:)))

Denis, whatever you say, I agree with you...

and you - to the bonfire!

I was just kidding)))))

Thank you all.

denis_orlov:
On history, retrospectively - everything works. In the best possible way. See the CHANNEL branch.
Well, if you look forward, it works in the front as well.)
Reason: