EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 522

OlegTs:

So we will have it bad as always and you with your sanity will enjoy life?:)))))

+ lots of free time, wine and vodka, sex and hobbies. :)))

"an hour and a half ago, things are bad again in america..." - since the news is bad, it means Strenger guessed the move to strengthen the quid.

RekkeR:
and a hobby of some kind. :)))
not forex:))))

He's not the only one who guessed, I'm still standing down..... and I think right, BUT only from Monday like he said.....mmm.... forget your name.....

No you're not......I can't recognise you in your make-up (c)

I didn't want to upset Galina, I have a great respect for the ladies. I'm just trying out a method, so I thought I'd give it a shot.

nikelodeon:
No you're not......I can't recognise you in your make-up (c)

Two times I got lost: Madame Galina forgot her name and Rekkera didn't recognise her:)))

only work by full matching of signals etc. Again, the methodology is purely experimental.......

Rekkera, I probably didn't know, I was just surprised he knew my name, I thought we might have met somewhere on the internet :)

No it's not a channel as you might assume, Sort of an ovteil. The lower chart is a snake, the upper is its own indicator. But if you set them together so that the signals coincide, they help each other for some time. I cannot test it, as the snake is drawing, so I have decided to test it manually on the demo.... I have a good impression that it would be better to give some signals that do not coincide with each other. I think about how to make an optimizer that would optimize two indicators to match signals by time..... Any thoughts on this????

Mimo, I already guessed it, as soon as I replied....
Reason: