Probability, how do you turn it into a pattern ...? - page 58

Neveteran писал(а) >>

When I didn't yet understand that axis angle horizontality was idiotic, I was steering a whole bunch of lots in a row (martin) and there were countless cycles.

After I learned how to calculate it - the second cycle was the last. Add to that the fact that I don't take it to its logical end, it's cut off by the rule of reaching total balance advantage.

Why do I enter without any benchmarks (1 cycle) entering by trend, or better yet directly by news... There will be less losing pairs for 2 cycles.

Neveteran how can we contact you? icq or email....? thank you.

Neveteran >>:

...Главный фактор, - это время цикла,...

I will have to observe the behavior of the balance component of multicurrency market entry, because I do not have it in my head that its stabilization period is so predictable that one multicurrency entry can determine which phase (spread/stabilization) it is in, to what depth and when it will end and the process opposite to the observed one will begin.
In fact, it turns out that your logic leads the player into the market (the player, not the trading!) using his virtual currency in relation to a certain market segment, a kind of NEV/MUL... : )) The most striking discovery for me personally is the ability to manage NEV currencies, while other market players are just trying to catch up with the runaway locomotive of real currencies in terms of history and other attributes.

You can use a simple multi-currency tester idea:

V_FirstCycle.mqh

void V_OpenCycle( string Symb, int Type, double Lots )
{
  double Price;

if (Type == OP_BUY)
    Price = V_MarketInfo(Symb, MODE_ASK);
  else
    Price = V_MarketInfo(Symb, MODE_BID);

V_OrderSend(Symb, Type, Lots, Price, 0, 0, 0);

return;
}

V_Equity.mq4

#include "V_FirstCycle.mqh"

//..........

void start()
{  
  static bool Flag = TRUE;

while (CurBar > EndBar)   
  {
    V_SetTime(Time[CurBar]); 

if (Flag)
    {
      V_OpenCycle("EURUSD", OP_BUY, 1);
      V_OpenCycle("AUDNZD", OP_BUY, 1);
      V_OpenCycle("USDJPY", OP_SELL, 1);
      //....

Flag = FALSE;
    }

VEquity[CurBar] = V_AccountEquity();
    VBalance[CurBar] = V_AccountBalance();

CurBar--;
   }

return;
}
Watch how multicurrency Equity changes on history when any number of positions are opened simultaneously in different trading instruments.
Files:
v_equity.rar  2 kb

I came across this .............. https://forum.mql4.com/ru/17579

MProgrammer 28.11.2008 21:37
There will always be redrawing, no one knows the future. :)) But see recorders. they are facts.... They do not redraw anything, even if parameters of the indicator are changed.

The indicator is a "correct" "dummy", and mind you it does not predict anything, that is why it redraws

This approach really shows the axis (deviation angle) and dynamically, note that I get it another way, MProgrammer, went the reverse method from my point of view.
But the result is obvious and the end justifies the means.

Respect.

moskitman >>:

надо будет понаблюдать за поведением балансовой составляющей мультивалютного входа в рынок, а то у меня что-то никак не укладывается в голове что ее период стабилизации настолько прогнозируем, что по одному мультивалютному входу можно определить в какой фазе (разбежка/стабилизация) он сейчас, на какую глубину и когда это закончится и начнется процесс, обратный наблюдаемому.
по сути получается, что Ваша логика вводит игрока в рынок (именно игрока, это - не трейдинг!) на своей виртуальной валюте по отношению к определенному сегменту рынка, эдакий NEV/MUL... : )) Самое поразительное для меня лично открытие заключается в возможности управлять валютой NEV, в то время как остальные участники рынка просто пытаются догнать убегающий паровоз настоящих валют по историческим и другим признакам.

What difference does it make, a gambler or a trader? A trader is probably someone who is in constant search of the process to such an extent that he is completely brainwashed. Or what?

I log in, I take a profit and I log out. I don't read the news, I don't care about spreads, gaps, quote failures, trends, fractals, mashups, and helpful tips ..... (which has angered many, per the thread).

I currently have 24 offers for affiliate program from different DCs. I am offered to do business around forex, because my role as a GAME player can hardly be called trading as most people understand it.

Neveteran писал(а) >>

What difference does it make, a gambler or a trader? A trader is probably someone who is in constant search of the process to such an extent that he is completely brainwashed. Or what?

I log in, I take a profit and I log out. I don't read the news, I don't care about spreads, gaps, quote failures, trends, fractals, mashups, and helpful tips ..... (which has angered many, per the thread).

I currently have 24 offers for affiliate program from different DCs. >> They offer me to do business around forex, because my being as a GAME Maker can hardly be called a trading as most people understand it.

>>I wonder how you received offers from brokerage companies. >> It's just very interesting.

dentraf писал(а) >>

I wonder how you got affiliate programme offers from DCs. Just very interesting.

DCs are interested in those people who, with their cygan gippnosis and little-understood-soap TS, lead their students to them.
"Where have you led us Sussanin hero? Fuck you, I'm here in the first place."

Neveteran писал(а) >>

... I don't read the news, I don't care about spreads, gaps, quote failures, trends, fractals, mashups, helpful tips ....
I currently have 24 offers for affiliate program from different brokerage companies. I am offered to do business around forex,

That's exactly the forex business you are in. You are just a business about forex and you are doing this business around forex.
Real facts njhujdkb ZERO. He who really trades, does not talk about his successes or at least has something to show.
Take Batter, the winner of Ch-2007. Here is his PAMM https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.alpari.ru/ru/pamm/info/login/52517/
Here is his site https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://forex-pamm.com// (forgive me for the unintentional advertising). And although his progress of late unenviable,
But the work of the SEEN man.
You are running around the forums with your super-secret TS, based on random entry and fix profitable positions.
But this forum is not your audience.

Neveteran >>:

Я нечитаю новостей, мне плевать на спрєды, гэпы, сбои катировок, тенденции, фракталы, машек, полезные советы ....

Reason: