OzFx System :) 100-800 Pips Per Trade - page 34

tsdpka:
omellete,

You might be wrong if you think Igor’s concept could work. Recently, I got an Excel file reporting the virtual pips for the newest (BS)-creation showing about 110 trades monthly for the eurusd. This is a 2.5-3 or maybe less (after slippage and commission costs) pip profit per trade and low win ratio. This kind of concepts is in the long run in best case only in paper trading profitable. Those newbies thinking they might work in real trading, I suppose they waste their time. Maybe you got the impression it could work, bz of all these Igor’s virtual paper print screen virtual pips, which is only a selection and by no means the full story. To be profitable in real trading you need to be very selective with entries. Everything showing more than around 6-12 trades monthly per pair is most probably a scam candidate.

It has been obvious just from the beginning that both providers are scamming. With a little bit experience you need only few minutes to know that OZFx has never a chance to work in the long run and in case it coincidentally works, then the R/R ratios are terrible. It’s a very high risk concept and thus the reward/risk ratios are terrible.

Regarding Igor, do you subscribe to his service? The reason I ask is that your conclusions seems more suggestive than definitive. Also, Igor recently posted that none of his subscribers have yet posted negatively about him. As I said, I am not a subscriber so have no idea what he offers other than the 'Matrix' scalping technique. I also recall reading that one former subscriber admitted that while he believed in the strategy's profitability, it didn't suit his trading style.

As for OzFX's strategy, well, the 'original' proved break-even and required 'tweaking' - I forecast that while it may be doing well atm, it will hit a losing streak, suscribers will complain loudly and OzFX will 'fix' the problem with another series of tweaks!

So, no, I do not believe it wll be profitable long-term and is definitely not worth paying $3,000 a year for...

omelette:
So, no, I do not believe it wll be profitable long-term and is definitely not worth paying $3,000 a year for...

Im definitly whit you !

to omellete

omelette,

I don’t know what makes you thinking something can work without having tried it. As he suffers under several syndromes like

- Not wanting to face reality

- Thinking and claiming that no one questioning the concepts has subscribed, while there have been, I think at least several hundred messages criticizing, but asks administrators to delete all of them. ND has got a full time job deleting all the critical messages referring to the system. Further, I’m quite sure there have been many users that have subscribed and experienced large losses and feel so bad about it that don’t like to report about it. It’s always the same, whoever looses prefers to keep it for him and not say it publicly.

- Making all kind of claims without providing evidences

- etc.

Maybe he is intentionally scamming or maybe because of not facing reality. My impression gets stronger and stronger towards he is doing it more than intentionally, though he very well knows that in the longer run it doesn’t work.

Me of course has tried it (the Zorro system) and reported about it in an other thread. He regularly sends update information to former subscribers and this is where I got the latest paper virtual pips statistics from for the scalping creation.

You seem to be an experienced trader. But what is quite interesting to observe is, that even the experienced are sometimes falling back and do some obvious mistakes but realize it very soon after and they just laugh about themselves and say, oh how could only that happen to me. This is very interesting for all scammers, that even experienced are falling into their tricks. The situation in this forum has become much better than in the past. Among the few scammers left are now these two. If you though think something could work, it’s important first to try it out (subscribe) before making any public judgements. Both providers are spending hundred of hours in public forums and is obvious they don’t trade live (at least not their concepts) and at least Igor is a notorious paper trader. No serious trader in the world trading live and not paper has the time for all this administration and forum presence.

The fact is as you see with OZ and other systems that in reality they will make no more profits and losses than free indicators.

Which makes them not worth money.

This is the whole point, if its worth money it must do much better than the normal usual free indicators and methods, or it isn't worth money.

This is the scam, not that the system don't work, thats not the point.

Its that these people charge money for something that is free.

Its like trying to sell air.OzFx is trying to sell air.

I doubt we will see much more of this scammer.He knows hes been busted.

He will just try to rip off the newbies who have no clue.If only they would listen to reason.But they wont.

As I see OzFx posted template and the rules for his system on the first post of this thread. So, no need to delete the whole thread. I just hope that OzFx will not use this thread for his commercial purposes. Any other ideas?

tsdpka:
omelette,

I don’t know what makes you thinking something can work without having tried it. As he suffers under several syndromes like

- Not wanting to face reality

- Thinking and claiming that no one questioning the concepts has subscribed, while there have been, I think at least several hundred messages criticizing, but asks administrators to delete all of them. ND has got a full time job deleting all the critical messages referring to the system. Further, I’m quite sure there have been many users that have subscribed and experienced large losses and feel so bad about it that don’t like to report about it. It’s always the same, whoever looses prefers to keep it for him and not say it publicly.

- Making all kind of claims without providing evidences

- etc.

Maybe he is intentionally scamming or maybe because of not facing reality. My impression gets stronger and stronger towards he is doing it more than intentionally, though he very well knows that in the longer run it doesn’t work.

Me of course has tried it (the Zorro system) and reported about it in an other thread. He regularly sends update information to former subscribers and this is where I got the latest paper virtual pips statistics from for the scalping creation.

You seem to be an experienced trader. But what is quite interesting to observe is, that even the experienced are sometimes falling back and do some obvious mistakes but realize it very soon after and they just laugh about themselves and say, oh how could only that happen to me. This is very interesting for all scammers, that even experienced are falling into their tricks. The situation in this forum has become much better than in the past. Among the few scammers left are now these two. If you though think something could work, it’s important first to try it out (subscribe) before making any public judgements. Both providers are spending hundred of hours in public forums and is obvious they don’t trade live (at least not their concepts) and at least Igor is a notorious paper trader. No serious trader in the world trading live and not paper has the time for all this administration and forum presence.

You really seem to read a lot into what I posted - I am not for or against Igor or his methods. I do remember the negative messages that were being posted, but I am pretty sure that the majority of these came from non-subscribers - mpowers' bi-polar rants come to mind - people at the time were more than a little annoyed that Igor was having the audacity to charge for a strategy they felt that 'bigbear' had developed...

As a former subscriber, you obviously have much more inside info as to what goes on in the 'group' and your opinion obviously negates Igor's comment about there being no subscriber criticism, or in your case, former-subscriber, which imo is of equal, if not more, value.

Also, and seeing this is the OzFX thread, imo, my comparasion of subscription charges was also warranted, if only to highlight the 'raw deal' I believe anyone opting to pay $3,000 would end up getting. This was in no way meant as an endorsement of Igor's subscription service...

newdigital:
As I see OzFx posted template and the rules for his system on the first post of this thread. So, no need to delete the whole thread. I just hope that OzFx will not use this thread for his commercial purposes. Any other ideas?

My one comment would be that the 'original' system on which this thread is based is at best break-even over time, whereas one could argue that the $3,000 signals that are currently performing well have little to do with this threads contents. Furthermore, the vast majority of 'results' posted here are positive, while at least one poster observed that OzFX wasn't posting when the trades had been negative - so judging by this threads contents, the posted trades are not indicative of what actually happened, therefore misleading!

As I see some indicators, pdf files, templates and EAs were made by other people on this thread (for example, EA is on post #217). So, main good staff is started since first posts till post #217.

And as I see OzFx's signals started from post #257.

So, may be, I will delete everything started from post #257?

Nah he wont use it to sell the signals he used it to get attention to his own site already to sell the signals, hes not stupid hes obviously done this before and knows how it works.

I cant believe people signed up to it.Paid him free money.Its amazing.How stupid people must be.

I guess just remove his site links from his signature because nothing else on here about selling than that.

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
Nah he wont use it to sell the signals he used it to get attention to his own site already to sell the signals, hes not stupid hes obviously done this before and knows how it works.

I cant believe people signed up to it.Paid him free money.Its amazing.How stupid people must be.

I guess just remove his site links from his signature because nothing else on here about selling than that.

I agree with you. It is so easy to spot the entries. He just can't make money trading forex, now he wants everyone to pay him money.

Reason: