Please lend me a working profitable Expert Advisor, I'll share $$$ - page 11

Stells >> :

Consider the situation: transfer your account to management.

And there is someone. :))

Thank you for the three EAs you have given me, but they did not work because TS, SL are prescribed in the code of the EA when opening orders, but my brokerage company does not allow that, I need these parameters to be set after the order is opened!

Maybe someone has something similar?

If you use an Expert Advisor in trading, and it is profitable on a real account

If you use in this EA STOP LOSS, TAKE PROFIT, TRAILING STOP are set after opening an order,

Please share it!!!

If it makes profit I will share it with you!

forexfor >> :
Anybody got something like that?

I'm really sorry... but I think you're getting a bit cheeky. You people gave you three free EAs, and you still created a problem for yourself. So change the brokerage company! They are so cruel that they do not take orders at all, and you just came, sorry, for free, and asked for three EAs, and now you want other ones, because those EAs are not suitable for a brokerage company! Do you want to earn money or feed the brokerage companies? What about the fact that they don't have any good ideas and you don't want to be foolish? That's your problem...

It's like a festival today! :)

forexfor писал(а) >>

If you use in this EA STOP LOSS, TAKE PROFIT, TRAILING STOP are set after opening an order,

Please share it!!!

I will share it with you if it BELIEVES profits!

Just... go to... fuck off.... hang out.... work.... and work on yourself too...

forexfor писал(а) >>

Thanks for the three EAs you have given me, but they did not work because TS, SL are prescribed in the EA code when opening an order, but my brokerage company does not allow that. I need these parameters to be set after the order is opened!

If in this EA STOP LOSS, TAKE PROFIT, TRAILING STOP are set after the order is opened

This is a new word in trading, it turns out that if I gave a command to open an order and then I was immediately cut off,

I wonder if I cannot open the order in this way, then the order will wobble as it wants?

My advice to you (if you got it right) get out of this kitchen,

I advise you (if you got it right) to run away from that kitchen and withdraw money, accepting all losses and penalties, otherwise you lose everything.

forexfor писал(а) >>

Please share it!!!

I will share it with you if it BELIEVES profit!

>> Is it possible to specify the volume in the order or does BC estimate it?

forexfor писал(а) >> I'll share it with you!

Share your smile!

And it will come back to you more than once.....))))

Reason: