Please lend me a working profitable Expert Advisor, I'll share $$$ - page 13

Tell me, how much is the profit from 100 quid to 1500 per month, and how do you calculate that?

zzura писал(а) >>
Tell me, and the profit from 100 quid to 1500 in a month is how much percentage per month, and how do you calculate that?

( 1500 - 100 ) / 100 * 100%

TOTAL 1400%

Shaitan! :)

You can have $1 a day without an adviser, as long as you stop in time :-)))

valenok2003 писал(а) >>
You can have $1 a day without an adviser, as long as you stop in time :-)))

You can have $1 a day without forex.

Swetten >>:
Шайтан! :)

Yes, a shaitan like Forex

That's good. Here's another advisor for you. I once posted its first version for free on Alpari. I discussed its work with people for a relatively long time and reworked the code. Now this thread is closed and I have forgotten about this Expert Advisor. However, I still receive messages from time to time. Here is an example of one such message.

That is, as you can see, this expert can be set up for profitable work.

I have received quite a few letters of gratitude. In the same manner, I have received a lot of messages with perplexing questions on how to set up this Expert Advisor.

I want to tell you right away that this EA was designed as a semi-automatic EA - simply to follow the orders opened by hands. Later on, we added an option allowing users to set both market and pending orders (limit and stop) and drag pending orders as trailing stops after the market.

If you are able to do it, you will get a quite working EA.

The parameters are described on Alpari. You can enter "Universal" in the search box and you will find it.

Files:

drknn >>:

Сможешь настроить - получишь вполне рабочего советника.

К нему прикрутить чтоб торговал по мартингейлу

zzura >>:

sokolov-kam@yandex.ru
Reason: