Please lend me a working profitable Expert Advisor, I'll share $$$ - page 7

ManfromRio >> :

Maybe I'll throw something else in later!

That's great. If someone's expert works for me, I won't be indebted to him! :)

LeoV >> :

How much do you think an expert bringing in 5-10% a month from the depo might cost?

How much? Because there are some unnecessary...

I like the theme too!))

forexfor >> :

That's great. If someone's expert works for me, I won't be indebted !!! :)

I really don't mind! Run the tests, pick not currencies but indices or futures on oil. The fifth will mature, I won't be in debt either. You can read some of the gist on the website. Although it's outdated...

General information about ME3.x

forexfor >> :

That's great. If someone's expert works for me, I won't be indebted !!! :)

Should have started the thread differently: "Opened TENDER for the implementation of the expert on my fifty-bucks depot, applications in the PM" .

I also wanted to ask, but I don't think it's better to do it yourself... But I think it's better to come to everything on your own, and if anything to ask for, it's advice from the good members of the forum ))))

And with MT5 there are still soИЕ(!) ideas to offer too!!! Everyone can laugh at the topic of how to make a practically win-win EA! However, there is a theme! And it's even hanging around the web. Look for it and stick it in, gentlemen! There's a new Expert Advisor on the 'fifth'. Look at the glass for sure, the rest probably won't change. But that's not a small thing either...))

EricGR >> :

should have started the thread differently: "TENDER open for expert implementation on my fifty-bucks depot, applications to LS"

I basically wanted to ask too, somewhere to cheat and jump over the head without doing anything for it ... but i think it's better to do it by yourself and if i want to ask for some advice it should be from good forum users ))))

Go on, flush yours out! )) Let's make a fair comparison ))

pronych >> :

Come on, merge yours! )) >> let's make a fair comparison.)

I didn't pass under the terms of the tender...((((

EricGR >> :

I didn't pass under the terms of the tender...((((

What difference does it make? Ours is also a demo! But again, I'll give you access if you need it. Free of charge. I'd like to get information on how it works, that's all ))

Hey! Where are you people?

two experts is not enough ))))

Reason: