What would it take to get everyone to finally switch to MT5? (collecting opinions) - page 50

Artem Konkov:

I half agree. It's just that they're threatening to cut support for 4, and they're adjusting it in different branches, but there's no alignment with brokers. I think brokers still have more resources than traders to start the transition.

The brokerage companies only have your money. Why do they have to spend theirs? Will you personally, as a brokerage company, invest your own money? Probably, if you are going to increase your profit and it will pay off in 6 months.

In fact, most brokerage companies already have MT5 - go for it. But you don't want to.

Makar Anoshin:

There is a "mutual" situation here. If a broker starts putting sticks in the trader's wheels... If the client who is not satisfied with MT5 terminal will go to another broker who will not restrict his needs in this regard... That's why neither MT5 developer nor DoC decided to do it...

So please ask the author of the thread to first negotiate with Instaforex to resolve the issue with mt5. Really don't want to leave them.

Artem Konkov:

So a request to the author of the thread to first negotiate with Instaforex to resolve the issue with mt5. Really don't want to walk away from them.

And I have a request to the author of this thread. My hope is that the market will start to change and the market will become more competitive. I may not mind in this case and change the platform ... but if mql4 programs in MT5 will not work, then the transition is out of the question.

xxz:

I have no idea how you can use the Market, there are no "grails" there, and you can only use what you have if you have access to the guts of the code itself, where you can change and correct something if necessary, but again, you need to know the language, and if you know the language, you can theoretically write such a thing yourself...

I don't know about the market. It turns out that if you have Ronaldo and Messi, there is nothing for others to do in football, so what would two stars do? It turns out we need a crowd and natural selection will solve everything.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

The DC only has your money. Why should they spend theirs? Will you personally, as a DC, invest your own money in this? Probably, if you are going to increase your profits and it will pay off in six months.

In fact, most brokerage companies already have MT5 - go for it. But you don't want to.

I just started to check this topic, now that the hype has started. Personally, I'm happy with 4.

Makar Anoshin:

And I have a request to the author of this thread. I would like to ask the MT developers to make sure the mql4 programs and indicators can be read in the new terminal. I may not mind in this case and change the platform ... but if mql4 programs in MT5 will not work, then the transition is out of the question.

That would be very cool. But I don't believe it.

Artem Konkov:

I've just started to check out this topic, now that the hype is on. Personally, I'm fine with 4.

For me, in general, let whoever wants to use it, that's how it works. As long as there will be demand, the 4-Series will not go anywhere. Why bother?

I went through all this with other terminals.)

Makar Anoshin:

And I have a request to the author of this thread. I would like to ask the MT developers to make sure the mql4 programs and indicators can be read in the new terminal. I may not mind in this case and change the platform ... but if mql4 programs in MT5 will not work, then any kind of transition is out of the question.

Artem Konkov:

Therefore, I ask the author of this thread to first negotiate with Instaforex to resolve the issue with mt5. Really don't want to walk away from them.

I am a private person and represent only myself and my opinion. If anyone can deliver anything, it's all of us together. That is what we are doing here.

I've been walking around this thread and couldn't figure out what was wrong with it.

Finally a conclusion:

First of all, no one is forcing us to switch and in principle nothing needs to be done.

Some like MT5, some like MT4

We don't need to do anything about it.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I've been walking around this thread and couldn't figure out what was wrong with it.

Finally a conclusion:

First of all, no one is forcing us to switch and in principle nothing needs to be done.

Some like MT5, some like MT4

TC, don't make a big deal out of it, both platforms are undoubtedly very cool.

Mt5 is sweet but slow and sometimes boorish platform with ugly strategy visualizer, Mt4 is fast and well thought out in terms of interface, but it doesn't have some of the sweetness of Mt5 ...

Reason: