Please lend me a working profitable Expert Advisor, I'll share $$$

If you don't mind, give me a working expert!!!!

At least make a small profit. Please!!!

I will not stay in debt, with the profits will share!!!

Only need to keep in mind that my dealing centre does not allow setting SL and TP when opening an order ... only through modification!

Oh, I feel another flood thread coming on....

xrust >> :
Oh, I think there's going to be another flood thread....

>> why? Man gets his advisor and goes off to make money. That's all we've seen of him...))

forexfor >> :

Only need to keep in mind that my dealing centre does not allow setting SL and TP when opening an order, ... only by modification!

+1!

Everyone's being kind today. That's not good.

Svinozavr >> :

Why? He gets his adviser and goes to make money. We are the only ones who have seen him here...))

There's a lot of them running around here, grabbing a lucrative advisor from us, grabbing some dough, relaxing in their cottage in the Canary Islands (SProgrammer) or Greece (Prival) and .... doesn't want to talk to us now!?

We got nobody to talk to here. I don't know, maybe don't give them all profitable advisors. Maybe then we'll have someone to talk to about maths and modeling. Of course, it would be a little cruel, but at least we would have someone to talk to! What do you think, colleagues?

forexfor >> :

At least make a small profit. >> please!

How much is a little profit?

forexfor, now the dreamers will say, a human advice, put down the forex, there are plenty of other stable ways to make money.

RomanS >> :

>> how much is that?

$1 a day

forexfor >> :

Only need to keep in mind that my dealing centre does not allow setting SL and TP when opening an order, ... only by modification!

Have you tried changing hands? They say it helps.

And in principle, WIFE is a great distraction and thus helps in some neglected cases. And then if you have kids, you're out of business. Unless you have grandchildren, but then, in principle, you don't want to trade. Although, at Alpari's contest for traders' jobs one granddaddy showed up.

RomanS >> :

>> how much is that?

Better yet, $1 an hour.

Reason: