Please lend me a working profitable Expert Advisor, I'll share $$$ - page 5

xrust писал(а) >>

and this is the same picture, only pure forwards with optimisation period 01,01,2008 to 14,08,2008 and test from 14,08,2008 to the present day :)

How long have you had this system?

forexfor >> :

I'll test it first with my 50 $, then I'll put it on a demo account for a month, and then if I like it I'll put it on a real account

And what's the sense to start with a $50 real account, then a demo, then back to real.......?

I would rather start with a demo - then go for $50 on the real account and then go for a super-real one :))

Rustam,you blew it,.... Now I'm out of competition.... Although... who knows?

Are you ready to give your creation to the topstarter?

xrust >> :

and this is the same picture, only pure forwards with an optimisation period of 01.01.2008 to 14.08.2008 and a test from 14.08.2008 to the present day :)

Hoping time police won't track you down? :)))))

xrust писал(а) >>

and this is the same picture, only pure forwards, with an optimisation period of 01.01.2008 to 14.08.2008 and a test from 14.08.2008 to the present day :)

>> let's see if the EA solves your problem

Please, for God's sake! Try mine. If you can't figure out the settings, you'll have to remember... ))) but run it on history first.

It hasn't been optimized for half a year or even more. But recently, for the fun of it, I ran it in the tester on WTI futures, and it showed more than a hundred percent profit. )) It's based, of course, on the basic principles of trading levels. I.e. construction of a table of levels (based on aligned trend lines and (or) on significant fractals).

P.S. Just takes into account the realities of our favourite broker - to open and put stops in two stages ;)

Files:
me_v3.3.ex4  102 kb

RomanS писал(а) >>

What's the point of first going on a 50$ live demo, then going on a demo, then back to the real.......?

Isn't it easier to start with a demo - then a $50 live one, then a super-real one :))

Rustam,you blew it,.... Now I'm out of competition.... Although... who knows?

Are you ready to give your creation to the topikstarter?

I did not say so - I (and not only me) have enough other creations which are lying in a ball, and which can be downloaded and set up very well to trade with poltinik on a minilot - but the topicstarter does not want to stoop to it - he wants everything on a silver platter give....

Are you hoping the time police won't track you down? :)))))

I already agreed with the time police when I createdthe"grail" :)

Helex писал(а) >>

Let's have an EA to solve your problem

By the way, there are only 100 lines of code in the Expert Advisor ;)

xrust >> :

By the way, there are only 100 lines of code in the advisor ;)

And that... >> for a diversion. There's only one time machine, but there's a lot of people who want it.

Svinozavr >> :

And that... is a distraction. There's only one time machine, but there's a lot of people who want it.

It's all smiley faces.

pronych >> :

Please, for God's sake! Try mine. If you can't figure out the settings, you'll have to remember... ))) but run it on history first.

P.S. Just takes into account the realities of our favourite broker - opening and placing stops in two stages ;)

THANK YOU!!!

There are kind people on this forum :)

Reason: