Tick? Reality or abstraction? - page 6

nkeshka писал(а) >>

By some system or just by intuition?

Why intuitive? Intuition is not a reliable thing. Only a system can do anything.

BARS писал(а) >>

Defragmentation is not formatting.

The ticks are noisy, but you can tell where the wind might be blowing.

When I get cheap internet I'll do ticks. It's quite possible to take 10p ticks several times a day.

These bars, especially on non-shallow TFs, show the whole market picture.

If we open TF M1, M5 we will see more noise in the trend than on TF D1. But as I said above, there would be no tick and no bars.

The only disadvantage is that an EA developed for ticks cannot be tested and optimized.

Prival писал(а) >>

why intuition. Intuition is not a reliable thing. Only the system can do anything.

The system is half the battle. But the tick chart changes so quickly that I don't have a good idea of what the system will do. Without special Expert Advisor I think the result will be negative. I tried to surf on tick chart, I got distracted for 3 seconds and it gave me goodbye.

nkeshka >> :

Only one disadvantage is that an EA created for ticks cannot be tested, and therefore cannot be optimised.

Well... if you make a tester in C++...

collect tick history... ( some DTs have it).

But what to do on ticks ? What to do on ticks ?)

someone here tried to forecast ticks...

tics d*ckers.

they'd better do clusters and foundation analysis

M1 time frame is a bullshit noise and ticks are a second timeframe

ticks are for pipsing only

or am i wrong on the subject?

You're so drunk, I can't keep up with you....)

sabluk >> :

tics d*ckers.

they'd better do clusters and foundation analysis

M1 time frame is a bullshit noise and ticks are a second timeframe

ticks are for pipsing if only

or i'm wrong on the subject correct me

Tell me more about clusters ))))

This has nothing to do with scalping (pipsing) surfing and everything else. Ticks are ticks and the fact that you are building a system that deals with scalping is your problem, not the ticks'. Build a system with position holding time of at least 2-3 hours. And then call it what you want.

The flow is not what the brokerage company gives you, it's what he has at the input. That's where the flow is and it's hard to work with it, but it's real. Just think why people pay money for that flow and that one is given to brokerage companies for free. Why experienced traders, those who set up brokerage companies pay money for that flow.

Prival, I absolutely agree with you about the right flow. But where to get it?

LeoV >> :
You're so drunk, I can't keep up with you....)

I don't drink.

>> :

More about the clusters ))))

It's funnier to follow the dynamics of a single currency than a pair

Reason: