EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 137

kharko писал(а) >>

Level t.1 > t.3 > t.5.... Is it the other way round for you or is that your know-how?

Look closely at some of the successful solutions - t3 is not always higher - that's the ideal...

Forte, I want to ask you, if you are so good at making forecasts in my opinion, why don't you want to manage other people's accounts like a broker? For example there is such a thing at Alpari and other brokerage companies. If you manage successfully, you do not risk any money and your success is on the palm of your hand.

I've already thought about it, but there is one point to fine-tune the system, there are new ideas that need to be tested, and for a person to trust you to manage it you need to show him a good result, and it takes time, and the result should not be a demo but a real one, now I'm working for myself until the end of the demo and then I go for real, to recover what I lost, but I stopped in time ... So developing the system, I got the result that I had planned, there are moments of improvement ... but this is what is said if the goal is to achieve it and go with perseverance

Change of plans... going up or a slight correction?

All that is developed is no longer just wavelengths, it's something more than just lines, it's perfect waves...they always exist, we just observe distortions...

Now my idea has been confirmed...Every movement is confirmed by the fluctuations of the wolf waves!!!!!!!Idealwaves.

It's a retracement of the main upward movement...

Here on the M15...

On the M5 ... with a build-up from the M15...

Forte, tell me more about Wolf waves - do you use them only or do you use wave analysis additionally? I am aware of the wave analysis, but I haven't read anything about it.

By the way, here's a comment I read in a neighbouring thread, which made me smile:

".... Wolf waves as well as Gartley butterflies = this is a special case of "Rooks" = see the "Rooks have arrived" thread on the forum from Fibo groups ... Do not be lazy and many questions will fall away by themselves ( of course I will not die of modesty do not wait :( ) but as a comrade said \\that Wolf waves are sheer nonsense . It's not even worth bothering with. At least you'll get a clear picture of what's going on and not just a simple "don't go there, don't go there, don't go there, snowball head... etc.) as an addendum to the article, both Wolf and Gurley waves are closely connected with Fibonacci levels where I drew the "oil painting" in detail...".

Reason: