Non-fitting system - main features - page 16

2 grasn:

I don't want to continue the discussion, but I will point out that if something doesn't work for someone, it doesn't mean it's faulty. Do you know how to sew on a typewriter? I don't. But it's not like I'm saying it's impossible.

If you have a sad experience with TA, what do I care about your abilities? But you generalize - if I couldn't do it, no one can. That's a characteristic. I will not tell you how, not to apologize.

As for "self-deception", I've been self-deception for almost 10 years now, 5 of which I've been living solely off of this "self-deception". So everything you say to me is just your characterization as a TA loser. That's all.

Trade on the Tarot cards - maybe it will work better. I do not care.

LeoV >> :

Why? Where does this information come from? For example, my advisor at the champ used TA exclusively, but in a somewhat unconventional interpretation....))))

For one reason, if I may say so, TA does not pass my test. :о) And the test is very simple - if it's a business, there has to be "duplicability". In short, there are no regular winners, even past winners will very rarely even be among the winners tomorrow. That's very brief, I don't see much sense to develop the topic, otherwise some presumptuous young men will again give a review, but they won't apologize :o(

LeoV >> :

I don't understand, what does Martin have to do with it?

You believe that optimisation is not a fit. If it is, then this statement applies to optimising any strategy. For example, Martin.

So here's my question: is Martin's optimisation not a fit? If not, why not?

Reshetov >> :

The values with which the TC is tuned (adjusted).

For example, the settings of the turkey used in the TS.

Let's say such: MACD(12, 26, 9)

The concept itself, declaring some parameters as "external" and therefore there are some "internal" and perhaps some "sub", etc., is unclear to me. This is all unclear to me. More precisely, it is understandable, but I do not see any sense in it. Any TC, - is in the end, mathematical, simply a transformation, a certain formula. One of the variables in which, - the price.

Svinozavr >> :

2 grasn:

I don't want to continue the discussion, but I will point out that if something doesn't work for someone, it doesn't mean it's faulty. Do you know how to sew on a typewriter? I don't. But it's not like I'm saying it's impossible.

If you have a sad experience with TA, what do I care about your abilities? But you generalize - if I couldn't do it, no one can. That's a characteristic. I will not tell you how not to apologize.

As for "self-deception", I've been self-deception for almost 10 years now, 5 of which I've been living solely off of this "self-deception". So everything you say to me is just your characterization as a TA loser. That's all.

Trade on the Tarot cards - maybe it will work better. I do not care.

congratulations :o)

I myself have been using an EA without indicators for several years ... It is based on candlesticks only .... Not a combination .

The EA seems to work .... so let's say more than 100% annual returns since summer 2006 ...

getch писал(а) >>

You believe that optimisation is not a fit. If so, this statement applies to the optimisation of any strategy. Martin, for example.

So my question is: Is Martin's optimization not a fit? If not, why not?

If this Martin of yours earns in the future, on data which has not been seen - then it is not a fit. If he only earns on the optimization period and leaks in the future - then it's a fit. )))

HideYourRichess >> :

The position that "cotier one" is not productive. If only because, let's say, I solved the non-stationarity problem a long time ago.

Although of course there is the problem of non-stationarity, there are also ways of solving it.

Yes, in fact, it's no secret that a terribly matched TS produces a stationary BP equity curve on forwards.

The balance curve should not be taken into account as it has a very low sampling rate.

Не работает ТА не в традиционном, ни в извращенном толковании.

Sergei, I know that you strongly doubt my latest endeavour (the branch on the Island). But I've made a lot of progress - although theoretically so far. Interval estimates, for example, have emerged. Apart from pure prices, non-parametric statistics and deduction, I have nothing else.

Do you think it's TA or not? I don't care what it is, I don't care if it's an oil painting to a cat's eyeball (I love Liquidation). As long as it works.

grasn писал(а) >>

For one reason, if I may say so, TA does not pass my test. :о)

No problem. It may not pass on yours. But that doesn't mean it doesn't pass on others. Everyone takes a different path, not the same one. All the more so in a market as undifferentiated as Forex....))))

Reason: