Non-fitting system - main features - page 27

Svinozavr >> :

But any phenomenon lasts for some time - otherwise it wouldn't be a phenomenon.

This is an incorrect statement that is based on our everyday experience of life. You and I are used to the fact that on the street, at home or anywhere else, a moving body will not stop abruptly and will rather continue the movement it has begun. The reason for this is the mass of the body or, in other words, the measure of its inertia. Newton's law plays on this very fact: F=ma. Now imagine that we are in a world where negative mass is defined... Here, if the forcing force stops acting on the body, it will momentarily turn around and move in the opposite direction!

Who told us all that the laws of the physical world apply to the market? What makes us think we can use our everyday intuition here? Just check the fact that the number of cases when the price continues the movement (at any TF) is not much, but reliably less than the number of cases when it turns around and goes back.

It is true for the price: If the trend started, it will reverse.

Before objecting - take it and check it out rather than blindly repeating what's written on the fences.

Neutron >> :

Newton's law plays on this very fact: F=ma. Now imagine that we are in a World where negative mass is defined... Here, if the forcing force stops acting on the body, it will MOMENTALLY turn around and move in the opposite direction!

This is not true, it follows from the above formula that a negative mass is only equivalent to a reversal of the sign of the force. That is, the body will simply accelerate against the applied force and will continue to move by inertia when it ceases to act. :)

Svinozavr >> :

But any phenomenon lasts for a while - otherwise it wouldn't be a phenomenon.

Neutron wrote >>

This is an incorrect statement, which has as its basis our everyday experience of life. You and I are used to the fact that in the street, at home and anywhere else, a moving body does not stop abruptly and is more likely to continue the movement it has started. The reason for this is the mass of the body or, in other words, the measure of its inertia. Newton's law plays on this very fact: F=ma. Now imagine that we are in a world where negative mass is defined... Here, if the forcing force stops acting on the body, it will momentarily turn around and move in the opposite direction!

Who told us all that the laws of the physical world apply to the market? What makes us think we can use our everyday intuition here? Just check the fact that the number of cases when the price continues the movement (at any TF) is not much, but reliably less than the number of cases when it turns around and goes back.

It is true for the price: If a trend started, it will reverse.

Before objecting - take it and check it out instead of blindly repeating what's written on the fences.

This is true, if only because otherwise it would not have been recorded by the observer. I.e. it would not be a phenomenon. )))

Yes in your reasoning about the trend - it is already a trend. I.e. it already "lasts".

Other than that... I don't even know what to say. Well yes, it would be strange to apply physics to objects without mass (weight of electrons, equipment, paper on which dough is printed? ))))) Talking about analogy, however, is quite appropriate. The motion of a particle under the influence of collisions with molecules is inertial from collision to collision. I do not in any way want to equate the Brownian motion with the motion of the price - it is just that the price (particle) also collides with many factors (molecules). The analogy is appropriate. Once again!!! I am not saying that price movement = Brownian motion. Just an analogy.

lna01 >> :

This is incorrect, it follows from the above formula that negative mass is only equivalent to changing the sign of the force. That is, the body will simply accelerate against the applied force and will continue to move by inertia when it stops. :)

Hello, Nikolai!

Oh, what a bunch of people. Tell us what, how and where.

P.S. Concerning the given example - I agree - it is not absolutely correct and is voiced, only, as "to think". By the way, how it is possible to "accelerate against the applied force"? Like, bumping into a moving wall and moving through it (well, that's how it works)?

Svinozavr >> :

Yes in your reasoning about the trend - it is already a trend. I.e. it is already "lasting".

You're confused.

There are two types of trends on a price series - those on "history" and those that need (and can) be predicted by being on the right side of price. The ones on the "history" are unnecessary, and the ones that can be predicted are difficult to predict (as a rule). So there is a connection between a trend on the history and its continuation in the future. This connection is unusual at first sight: If a trend has started (you can see it on the history), then it is likely to reverse (in the next moment it will reverse, and as soon as you reliably understand it, it will reverse again, etc.).

Neutron >> :

There are two types of trends on a price series - those on "history" and those that should (and can) be predicted from the right side of the price. The ones on history are unnecessary, and the ones that can be predicted are difficult to predict (as a rule). So there is a connection between a trend on the history and its continuation in the future. This connection is unusual at first sight: If a trend has started (you can see it on the history), then it is likely to reverse (in the next moment it will reverse, and as soon as you reliably understand it, it will reverse again, etc.).

Sergei. I seem to have given a clear variant of trend detection. And I even laid out the work of the indicator built on the identification of this model.

Well, is it my fault if you cannot describe the trend in the way you want to identify it at the beginning?

That you only see it on the left side of the chart - sorry, that's your problem.

All right, all right, don't dust.

If they were my problems... I would root them out! But no, I can't!

Neutron >> :

All right, all right, don't dust.

If it were my problem, I'd root it out! But no, I can't.

))) Well, I'm not saying you're the only one with these problems. There are a lot of them... Some people live with them all their lives without getting over them.

There's the model, it works in real-time identification. There are others... that work, too.

Storyteller. Bastard.

And I want to believe you...

Neutron >> :

Storyteller. Bastard.

>> I so want to believe you.

Don't hold yourself back!!! )))

No, seriously - Newton's Binom - what's wrong with my pictures? Rough, unprofessional Photoshop work? )))))))))))))))))))

Come on! Would I suspect you of being Photoshopped? - No! (Laughs)

You see, what's frightening about your results is the ease with which you get everything you want... It speaks to the randomness of the result and, as a consequence, its possible instability.

In short, there's no justification. Here. Justify the system and I will be the first to put a stone in the base of your monument from the crowd of grateful followers.

P.S. No way. We'll just pile you and your system with the prettiest and biggest stones!

Reason: