Non-fitting system - main features - page 20

Reshetov >> :

Not at all, mashka depends on price, price depends on mashka by no means. Don't confuse cause and effect, otherwise we will start discussing superstition.

Yuri, what are you talking about? I wasn't talking about cause and effect at all. I was only saying, in essence, that if the machine is going up, then you can't conclude that the price is going up too.

And as far as cause and effect is concerned, it's simple too. No problem switching to a number system where mashqs are causes and prices are functions of mashqs. But I'm only talking about gauges (it doesn't necessarily apply to other indicators).

Reshetov >> :

Ask Yurixx. I'm not a telepath.

I asked - he assures me that FA works and I agree with him.

getch >> :

And if this level had been predicted using the lunar calendar, would that indicate non-randomness?

OK, so what makes you sure that the FA gives out random predictions? What is your confidence based on?

The divergence of the price and indicator shows a decrease in the rate of movement. That is, if you want the maths, it is a decrease in the 2nd time derivative. Due to the cyclical nature of the indicators used in this, it takes the form of a divergence (divergence) of extrema.

You know, if you find out how indicators are calculated, you won't have such questions. You have found the esoteric in the semolina.

Reshetov >> :

For a Ludo-martin it does not matter: lunar calendar, black cat, Nostradamus blizzard or some other bullshit - everything is not by chance.

Ah yes, the moon is really just a light in the sky. And the fact that it affects the tides, which in turn affects the commercial load of ports, which in turn affects... The fact that the menstrual cycle is linked to the lunar cycle can also be disregarded. And the time of year can also be disregarded. It is also possible not to take anything into account and trade as Getch suggests - with martin.

I can only wish good luck in this promising direction.

Mathemat >> :

Yuri, what are you talking about? I wasn't talking about cause and effect at all. I was just saying in essence that if the mashka is going up, you can't infer from that that the price is going up too....

Mathemat >> :

... the growth of the mashka has nothing to do with the growth of the price.

sol >> :

You can ignore anything at all and trade as Getch suggests - with a martin.

Didn't suggest it. Martin was used as a counterargument to some dubious claims.

sol >> :

The fact that the menstrual cycle is linked to the lunar cycle can also be disregarded.

Let's wait for the indicator in the codobase

grasn >> :

Well, what makes you so sure that the FA gives out random predictions? What is your confidence based on?

FA is a fiction like astrology. Just think about what FAs are in general. Imagine that you have insider information about US economic indicators that will be released in an hour. How could you use that information to profit? -No. One analyst says that if the news is like that, the price will go up. Another one says that the price will fall. Someone will turn out to be right after the news - is that a non-random occurrence?

Mischek >> :

Let's wait for the indicator in the kodobase.

)))!!! Nah, seriously. Everything is affected to some degree or another. Either with one or the other correlation coefficient. What's there to argue about? There's a difference in the values of these coefficients.

===

Why doesn't the FA work? It works. The question is the skill. I, for example, trade better with TA than with FA, although I also have economic education. But I know people who are very successful traders. In particular, in the 2nd echelon - it's generally a dark forest for me, but they trade quite well. I wish I could do that sometimes. )))

Yeah, I don't understand the strange attempts to put FAs down to TA. For TA the price is self-sufficient for analysis. For FA it is not. Just one of the arguments. And strictly speaking, not necessary.

===

Seasonal trading is an element of FA. It's used all over the place. What's there to argue about?

Reason: