Signs of a REAL system - page 6

goldtrader >> :

What's the ideal here? ;)

We should protect ourselves from the invention of an outright plummer.

!!!)))

ForexTools >> :

>> his absence is exactly the proof of that fact.

That, by the way, is also not a proven fact ;)

RomanS >> :

This is not a proven fact ;)

I have already felt (as you do now) so many times as a novice Soros, that I can't count. but the real put me in my place very firmly. The optimistic picture of your joint creation will be at least worth something (for you first and foremost) when you see it on your real and take a couple of withdrawals of earned profit at least after doubling the depo. Until then:

"Murka looks thoughtfully into the sky:
"maybe there's a sausage flying by;
the thought that there are still miracles,
even nicer than a sausage."

ForexTools >> :

The market, thank god, is so old that we all can't get it together. but the recipe for 100% successful trading has never been found. so relax - no ideal advisor. i.e. it can only be ideal if there are certain conditions or limitations (on time, currency, etc.) but that means it is NOT ideal.

The ideal EA may not be published, but that doesn't mean it can't be created in principle.

ForexTools >> :
  • stop and take parameters are not calculated, but are rigidly prescribed by specific numbers.
>> Don't tell me, for example, the strategy works on medium timeframes, and nothing prevents to optimize SL/TP once a week/month, and nothing, it's quite decent

Urain >> :

... the perfect advisor just won't get published ...

The perfect advisor is ... The ability to manipulate prices/quotes.

kernelmd >>:
... ничего не мешает оптимизировать СЛ/ТП раз в неделю/месяц,

Read fit.

Once a week you can also "optimise" the MASD.

If I'm not mistaken, Sashken posted his Expert Advisor on 12 MASDs optimized before the start of the Champ.

The curve had the form of a perfect parabola flying up into space. At the Champ, it was leaked 2-4 weeks before the MC.

RomanS >>:
Идеальная система в которой во внешних параметрах выставляется только размер лота, и критерий риска...

All right, you need to make sure that there is no optimisation at all, and the process parameters are static and the profits are known in advance. A perfect system has no risk by definition.

ForexTools >> :

The market, thank god, is so old that we all can't get it together. but the recipe for 100% successful trading has never been found. so relax - no ideal advisor. i.e. it can only be ideal if there are certain conditions or limitations (on time, currency, etc.) but that means it is NOT ideal.

I forgot to add that the non-stationary random process is not so much perfect EA, and no profitable system. i agree on the conditions and constraints. i.e. there is a grail without losing trades with stat. reliability, but we do not know how long it will last.

FOXXXi писал(а) >>

I forgot to add, there is no perfect EA in an unsteady process, there is no profitable system, I agree about conditions and limitations, so there is a grail without loss-making trades with statistical certainty, but we don't know how long it will last.

>> To a point.

Reason: