Non-fitting system - main features - page 21

getch >> :

FA is a fiction, like astrology. Just think about what FA is in general. Imagine that you have insider information about US economic indicators that will be released in an hour. How could you use that information to profit? -No. One analyst says that if the news is like that, the price will go up. Another one says that the price will fall. Someone will be right after the news - is it not a coincidence?

Isn't the TA a sham? OK, let's go here:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/115498/page66

Let's post our EURUSD forecasts for the week. You're TA, I'm not (already posted, but I may make some more adjustments). Swinosaurus, join in, because calling colleagues idiots is not as difficult as it may seem to an uninformed person at first glance, let's look at your 5 years of free floating with TA. I invite you, let's test the system for a couple of months and see. No name-calling, no insults - just business, nothing personal.

Svinozavr >> :

)))!!! Nah, seriously. Everything is affected to some degree or another. Either with one or the other correlation coefficient. What's there to argue about? There's a difference in the values of these coefficients.

===

Why doesn't the FA work? It works. The question is the skill. I, for example, trade better with TA than with FA, although I also have economic education. But I know people who are very successful traders. In particular, in the 2nd echelon - it's generally a dark forest for me, but they trade quite well. I wish I could do that sometimes. )))

Yeah, I don't understand the strange attempts to put FAs down to TA. For TA the price is self-sufficient for analysis. For FA it is not. Just one of the arguments. And strictly speaking, not necessary.

===

Seasonal trading is an element of FA. It's used all over the place. What's there to argue about?

It's like a fairy tale about a program that takes everything into account, you can fantasize, but you can't do it.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

In stagnation, we were laughed at by the whole world when we bought grain.

Instead of taking advantage of slight reductions and buying a little bit, we waited for all the decisions to go through all the circles from the state plan to who knows what and then we entered the market at about the same time every year,

the market knew, the market waited and included in the price

grasn >> :

Isn't the TA a sham? OK, let's go here:

I will post my predictions on EURUSD for the week. You're TA, I'm not TA (already posted, but maybe I'll make some more adjustments). Swinosaurus, join us, because calling your colleagues idiots is not as difficult as it may seem to an uninformed person at first sight, let's look at your 5 years of free floating with TA. I invite you, let's test the system for a couple of months and see. No name-calling, no insults - just business, nothing personal.

TA is not about making trading decisions at random.

I am not good at predicting trading instruments, even those on which I make consistent profits (using only TA). Predicting is a much harder task than trading profitably.

And the point of posting predictions? If it comes true, does that indicate a non-randomness? I will try to write an arbitration. If I succeed, I will post it publicly.

grasn >> :

Isn't the TA a sham? OK, let's do it here:

Let's post our EURUSD forecasts for the week. You're TA, I'm not TA (already posted, but maybe I'll make some more adjustments). Swinosaurus, join in, because calling colleagues idiots is not as difficult as it may seem to an uninformed person at first glance, let's see your 5 years of free sailing with TA. I invite you, let's test the system for a couple of months and see. No name-calling, no insults - just business, nothing personal.

You will laugh, but I don't make predictions at all for trading. My way of trading is not to trade according to the market model (I don't know how and I'm not sure that's possible), but to trade according to the Tao principle of being in the flow.

That is, not predicting the market, but following the market. And I am not alone in this - nothing new. So I don't really care where or when prices go or when it will all end locally. The main task for me is to assess, with sufficient probability to make a profit, the presence or absence of this or that condition. And TA methods inflate my sails! )))

And my trading signals to post - sorry - bummer. Although... I'll think about it.))) And besides, I'm not falling for a "dare".))) It's child's play, really...

Svinozavr >> :

You will laugh, but I don't make predictions at all for trading. My way of trading is not trading according to the market model (I can't and I'm not sure that's possible), but trading according to the Tao principle of being in flux.

That is, not predicting the market, but following the market. And I am not alone in this - nothing new. So I do not really care where and when the prices will go, and when it will all end locally. The main task for me is to assess, with sufficient probability to make a profit, the presence or absence of this or that condition. And TA methods inflate my sails! )))

And my trading signals to post - sorry - bummer. Although... I'll think about it.))) And besides, I'm not falling for a "dare".))) It's kind of child's play, isn't it?

And how does this relate to your post:

As a reference, "Technical analysis is the prediction of future price changes based on an analysis of past price changes." This is from Wiki. The methods are whatever. The main thing is the subject of analysis. Some people do not like the term "forecast". OK. Let it be an expectation - when we open an order, we expect (forecast) that the price will meet the logic of its opening in the future. It may be loss or profit. Or time expiry.

I think you are ....

I did not quote you further from your post, for obvious reasons ..... You are calling me names there :o).

And my trading signals to post - sorry - bummer.

I don't need your trading signals, I really don't :o) I'm not interested in them for some reason.

grasn >> :

And how does this relate to your post:

I did not quote you further on, due to understandable circumstances ..... You call me names there :o)

I do not need your trading signals, honestly I do not :o) I am not interested in them for some reason.

It correlates solely with your suggestion to give a forecast for the week. Otherwise - of course, of course, when I open a position, I expect (predict) that prices will go in its direction for some time. And I also predict when the context will be gone (closing on meaninglessness). But when it will end - I don't know. I'm only assessing the current context.

No need to twist things around, okay? Tired of it. It is with TA, then with FA, when you tried, using my definition of TA (not mine!), to show that FA falls under it. You knew perfectly well you were twisting - you read carefully - and yet. Why would I want to communicate with an opponent who is incapable of normal debate? We are not at a bazaar where such things will pass.

By golly, I'm sick of it.

===

About the "calling you names" thing. I already apologized.

But the residue, as they say, remains. I'd say it's growing.

Go in peace. Out of harm's way.

Svinozavr >> :

This correlates solely with your suggestion to give a forecast for the week. Otherwise - of course, naturally, when I open a position, I expect (predict) prices to go in its direction for a while. And I also predict when the context will be gone (closing on meaninglessness). But when it will end - I don't know. I'm only assessing the current context.

No need to twist things around, okay? Tired of it. It is with TA, then with FA, when you tried, using my definition of TA (not mine!), to show that FA falls under it. You knew perfectly well you were twisting - you read carefully - and yet. Why would I want to communicate with an opponent who is incapable of normal debate? We're not at a bazaar where such things will pass.

By golly, I'm sick of it.

I'm just reading your posts and I'm not twisting anything.

PS: and I'm admittedly a bit fed up with you, but good luck anyway, "Wandering Guess" :o)

grasn >> :

I'm just reading your posts and I'm not twisting anything.

PS: and I confess to being a bit fed up with you, but good luck anyway, "Wandering Guess" :o)

What???? Didn't I write that price is a self-sufficient argument for TA? And how does that fit in with the FA? It doesn't!

Fuck you...

In peace.

Svinozavr >> :

What???? Didn't I write that price is a self-sufficient argument for TA? And how does that fit in with the FA? It doesn't!

Fuck you...

>> in peace.

And don't you cough...

PS:

But the residue, as they say, remains. I'd even say it's growing.

Go in peace. Out of harm's way.

Eh, it doesn't help your appearance of intimidation either, you look pretty pathetic. Knowledge and understanding of the subject is negligible.

everyone seems to be a techie... No philologists or doctors.

Research operations... SAU

the knowledgeable are extinct?

That leaves us to remember: "Talking..."

Reason: