Non-fitting system - main features - page 11

grasn >> :

Did you only read my post?

no

Allow me to join you with a small question. I am at this stage in my trader's development that I have realized the ineffectiveness of tehanalysis. Indicator signals are just a pickle game. Maybe it will be profitable to trade on this concept, but I would like to know an alternative. The market has a lot of possibilities to trade with different indicators. Recommend literature on the stochastic market (if available).

sol >> :

The main sign number 1.

The system does not leak on the real.

Martin?

Mischek >> :

>> no

then you should have noticed that you responded to Svinozavr with his own favourite source.

getch >> :

Martin?

All the martins I've seen drain. Some sooner, some later, but all.

grasn >> :

Then you should have noticed that you responded to Svinozavr with his own favourite source.

I noticed that, but there's no connection because you're only responsible for what you've written.

And sabotage is long gone, all

"........ BASIC SIGNS"

But each to his own.

First the thread tilted towards definitions of ideal systems (not sewn up the sleeve to the sub-genre).

Now into a dueling place.

>> Reshetov is to blame for everything - a provocateur.

Apart from the special arbitrage system (which does not use TA), there is another special kind of strategy which does not require explicit price history analysis - MM (e.g. Martin). Of course, MM strategies are based on analysis of their trades, which is a veiled analysis of price history, i.e. MM strategies refer more or less to TA. But still such strategies are unique:

1. optimisation achieves STABLE growth over any time horizon of ANY price (even random).

2. There is no care about the nature of the market.

3. In theory it MUST drain, but that moment could come in 100 years.

Martin is a stable profitable system if you start with 100K and a starting volume of 0.01 lots.

To answer the question of the top, you must define whether martin - a stable or unstable system. If unstable - why?

Mischek >> :

I noticed that, but there's no connection because you're only responsible for what you've written.

And sabotage is long gone, all

"........ BASIC SIGNS"

But each to his own.

First the thread tilted towards definitions of ideal systems (not sewn up the sleeve to the sub-genre).

Now into dueling ground.

Reshetov is to blame - a provocateur.

Everyone is responsible for this, including you :) And on the subject, I answered at the very beginning, the only indication is the lack of external parameters and that's about it. :о)

getch >> :

Martin is a stable profit system if you start with 100K and a starting volume of 0.01 lots.

To answer the question, you have to decide whether Martin is a stable or unstable system. If it is unstable - why?

No. The analysis shows that a drain is inevitable. And not only because at one moment there is not enough dough to double up, but also because there is a spread. So a large initial capital and a small lot is not a panacea. Martin is a drain.

sol >> :

All the martins I've seen drain. Some sooner, some later, but all.

ALL systems, except for arbitrage, are SOLVED. The question is timing.

Imagine you were given a strategy, it gives excellent results in the tester. Put it on the real - exactly the same great result. Does this mean that the strategy is fitted, or it contains GREAT ideas? Who guarantees that your perfectly working system won't start to fail?

Martin is a prime representative of such perfectly working systems.

Reason: