Non-fitting system - main features - page 19

Reshetov >> :

It depends in whose hands? For example, if you use insider information, foundations give non-random solutions and even Elliott waves are drawn exactly by extrema.

By the way, Yurixx accurately predicted the 1.5 level not so long ago using FA in an argument with neuroba, do you think he had such information?

getch писал(а) >> And how to determine whether it will drain in the future or not?

In general, I have repeatedly raised the question of determining whether the TC will work in the future on this forum. This is a topical issue for me. I think for every trader....))))

azfaraon >> :

Has anyone thought about the mathematical background or so to speak the component of the occurrence of divergences (divergence/convergence)? ))))))))))

Answer that and it's a dream come true.

What's there to think about. The divergence between the normal swing and the price is the most common thing. There is no mysticism about it, as the growth of the mashka has nothing to do with the growth of the price.

grasn >> :

By the way, Yurixx not so long ago using FA accurately predicted the 1.5 level in an argument with neuroba, do you think he had that information?

And if that level had been predicted using the lunar calendar, would that indicate non-randomness?

getch >> :

And if this level was predicted using the lunar calendar, would that indicate non-accidental?

Yes. Although the moon may be an accidental friend of Mother Earth, it has been around a lot longer than all the markets.

Mathemat >> :

What's there to think about. The divergence between the regular waggon and the price is the most common thing. There is no mysticism about it as the rise in mashka has nothing to do with the rise in price.

No such thing, the mashka depends on the price, the price on the mashka by no means. Don't confuse cause and effect, otherwise we will start discussing superstition.

getch >> :

How do you determine that the system won't start leaking tomorrow? It's impossible.

No way and it's certainly not possible.

In all cases it's a question of probability one way or another.

As Reshetov said 100 years ago "...we trade probabilities..."

getch писал(а) >>

How do you determine that the system won't start leaking tomorrow? It is impossible.

If you don't see the paling, the system will be up to you)))

getch >> :

And if this level was predicted using the lunar calendar, would that indicate non-randomness?

It doesn't matter to the ludomaniac: lunar calendar, black cat, Nostradamus blizzard or whatever, it's all non-random.

grasn >> :

By the way, Yurixx not so long ago using FA accurately predicted the 1.5 level in an argument with neuroba, do you think he had that information?

Ask Yurixx. >> I'm not a telepath.

Reason: