Alpha9 EA *** Released to TSD Elite Members *** - page 39

newdigital:
I was busy with Electra EA for 2 weeks trying to fond better settings. Seems I found and EA is recoverng the deposit but in very very slowly way. Need 2 weeks more just tombe sure and after that I will look for this Alpha EA for better settings as well.

Thank you newdigital - this is a good idea.

1st week test with EA

I tested the Alpha9 ea for the first time this week with alpari broker. It closed 1900 pips profit. This is a great result so far but reading this thread it does not seem to fit with everyone elses results.

Files:

Alpha is performing better now. I will continue forward testing this EA and I think I will start to test this EA with different settings (same settings as for Electra right now) just to compare the results.

I started to test Alpha with PercentEquityTrailing = 1. Same settings with Electra.

So, I am testing 2 Alpha EAs: default settings with PercentEquityTrailing = 2 and new settings with PercentEquityTrailing = 1.

Files:

Alpha EA with PercentEquityTrailing = 2 is slowly recovering after AccountEquityPercentProtection:

And good starte for Alpha EA with PercentEquityTrailing = 1:

It is the statements for Alpha EA with default PercentEquityTrailing = 2 (which i am testing during the many months.

Files:

It is the statements for Alpha EA with PercentEquityTrailing = 1 (which i started to test this week).

Files:

A newbe with a thanks

Please pardon the gush if you've read it before; this is all Great ;-}

I'll admit it, I went strait to Firebird in hopes of the Big Pips and after hours of testing and reading and trying to work it all out I still could not get a back test to preform (not the same as a forward test for sure, but it's nice to see some indication of + pips). I went back to the wonderfully affordable elite thread and found this. Even after banking the fruits of your labor, not many would post such work to share. Thank you. I'll read the rest of the post before I ask any questions. I've buried myself in the Forex now for about 2 months and this is all just starting to make sense. I find this thread well written and reasonably easy to understand with my 'experience'. I fired up every pair in my Alpari demo and the swissy was first to bat. I'll bet this one will work for me in a way the last dozen I've tried from all over didn't. I'll keep my eye on Newdigital's test too, thanks ND ;-}

I now return you to your regularly scheduled technical chat...

Alpha EA with default PercentEquityTrailing = 2 (which i am testing during the many months):

It is for Alpha EA with PercentEquityTrailing = 1 (which i started to test this week):

Files:

Please find updated statements (visual, by pairs and normal Metatrader's statements) for

- Alpha EA with PercentEquityTrailing = 1 (which i started to test this week)

and

- Alpha EA with PercentEquityTrailing = 2 (which i am testing during the many months).

Reason: