Is there a need for a lock in MT5? - page 7

))))))))))))

001 писал(а) >>

We're just discussing, aren't we?

How many times?) Not a single argument other than "No life without locs"...

001 >> :

Guys, I don't get it. Why the anti-loki people are so hot. We're just discussing?

What difference does it make against - MQ said HUMMY and no LOCKS. Lokam - Abzac. Alternatively open 2 accounts and bullish on the first and salt on the second. At the end of the day/week/month "sync" the depo.

Figar0 писал(а) >>

What about spreads, what about slippages?

Look at the stats, they simply don't care about spreads, swaps and even less about slippages. Because both positions are opened at the same time.

I haven't shown yet the Expert Advisor's stats where there is some distance between positions. It may make you laugh.

Figar0 писал(а) >>

What about spreads, what about slippages?

What can spreads mean for people with big goals :)

Mischek >> :

We are full-time agents of influence hired by the grandfathers to fight the locksmiths who take our profits away with win-win lock strategies

That's the job.

>> Exactly. And for that we were promised - as payment - to be allowed to use loki in secret. )))))))))))))

001 >> :

Look at the stats, they just don't care about spreads, swaps and even less about slippages. Because both positions are opened at the same time.

I haven't even shown the Expert Advisor's stats, where there is a small distance between positions. It may make you giggle.

So you're talking about demo trading and we were thinking... >> let's have a chuckle on the stats together.

Figar0 писал(а) >>

How many times?) Not a single argument, except "No life without locks"...

Can we consider the lack of positions closed at a loss as an argument?

001 >> :

Can the lack of positions closed at a loss be considered an argument?

Does equity drawdown count?

Or is it just to show off, to fool the investor, because investors are smart now too.

Urain >> :

Do you want to work as if with lock and in reality without it?

Please make a virtual position account and when locking virtual positions, enter an order for the difference and that's it,

If you want to trade without it in real market, just use virtual and vice versa, so what's the problem?

Bravo. By the way, this could be a way to use lot strategies on net trading without much rework. Interesting. I'll have to think about it.

Ugh - you're messing with my head. I've never had a lock expert in my life! Why am I asking?))

Reason: