I'll give you money for "upgrading" (improving) the EA! - page 10

Cyril, I thought we'd already communicated by e-mail...

We are talking about something else here.

I mean that after reviewing and studying the code of an EA, the programmer himself will put his thoughts and ideas - how to "improve" it. I have no idea "what is needed". I've already written that I'm not familiar with mql4. Let people determine how it can be "finished", and post here their ideas (with their contacts). After reading - I will definitely get in touch with their author, and the work will be paid for wmr transfer.

I do not understand what is difficult about it? With xrust I have already agreed, he will add the possibility of putting trawl (so you can manually select - how many points). Any other ideas that can be implemented - not just talk about them?

You don't need to know the language to have ideas, so put your wishes out there and let the programmers think about how to implement them, if possible ....

tim21701 >> :

Cyril, I thought we'd already contacted you on the phone...

2nd LL on the end. >> Cyril.

I told you all the ideas yesterday in ICQ. In principle, I will completely rewrite this algorithm on a stable track today, with all the consequences. Hit me up in the evening.

xrust >> :
You don't need to know the language in order to have ideas, you should put your wishes out there and let the programmers think how to implement them, if it is possible .....

This is where I have a problem - in order to put my ideas out there, I need to know the rules of trading and all these "tricky" expressions like "swap", "margin", "pip" and so on. Which I don't really know... You know? I may be ashamed to admit it, but I don't even really understand (for example) the difference between "scalping" and "pips". What to say about my wishes... People are laughing here?
Well, I have one wish: "for my Expert Advisor to be profitable". :))

tim21701 писал(а) >>

I mean that after reviewing and studying the Expert Advisor's code, the programmer will lay out his thoughts and ideas of how to "improve" it. I have no idea "what is needed". I've already written that I'm not familiar with mql4. Let people determine how it can be "finished", and post here their ideas (with their contacts). After reading - I will definitely get in touch with their author, and the work will be paid by wmr transfer.

And what can the programmer do with this EA? There is no Expert Advisor at all, just a naked MM pulled by the optimizer to the historical data. Here are the conditions of the first trade from the series:

if(iClose(Symbol(),0,2) >iClose(Symbol(),0,1)) Продаем;
      else    Покупаем;

What is there to improve, if the advisor makes no sense?

Figar0 >> :

...Here are the opening conditions, the first of a series of trades:

if(iClose(Symbol(),0,2) >iClose(Symbol(),0,1)) Продаем;
      else    Покупаем;

I didn't find such a code in my EA... Where did you get it from?

Figar0 писал(а) >>

And what can the programmer do with this EA? There is no Expert Advisor at all, just a naked MM pulled by the optimizer to the historical data. These are opening conditions of the first trade of the series:

What is there to improve if the Expert Advisor makes no sense?

If there are no conditions for entering, we should create them ;)

tim21701 >> :

I have already written that I am not familiar with mql4.

Strange, you write differently in this thread :(

So that a programmer with 10 years of experience in C can't master MQL in 3 years...

tim21701 wrote >>

I'm working as a programmer since 1999 (I write in C and Pascal, I'm 34 years old)

>> I've been working with MetaQuotes for three years now, and I know MQL quite well.

tim21701 писал(а) >>

I can't find that code in the EA... Where did you get it from?

Here's mine:

That's where it's from, I just converted it for accessibility.

double PrevCl=iClose(Symbol(),0,2);
      double CurrCl=iClose(Symbol(),0,1);
      SellLimit=Bid;
      BuyLimit=Ask;
        if(! ShortTrade && ! LongTrade)
        {
         NumOfTrades= total;
           if( PrevCl > CurrCl)
           {
           }

Figar0 писал(а) >>

That's where it came from, I just converted it for accessibility

Look what tim21701 wrote there , goldtrader gave a link, I'll repeat it read https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/KimIV

If you pay for the good with the bad, you should try to offend a person who helps people unselfishly.

Let him work it out.

He is promising money here, :-) Money cannot buy everything. I think he will not pay anyone a penny, but he will post the labour and knowledge that we unselfishly give him on plati.ru and will laugh at us.

Reason: