EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 904

The pound looks like a downward breakdown is imminent after all. Not clearly visible, but the prerequisites are there. It cannot go up in the channel.

I think it will fall somewhere near it, it will not draw further.

A glass of vodka from the fridge, followed by some caviar, then some hot hodgepodge and life on holiday becomes more interesting and cheerful

I do not think it has anything to do with Russia alone - the processes are complicated, of course, but somehow I think that the dollar will become cheaper when Russian oil goes to Europe and our ruble is traded freely on the exchange market.

Analysis by Dmitry Vozny GBP/USD

The formation of the final wave [v] of C of the large descending diagonal C continues. Presumably, the price is currently forming a correction (b) of [v] of C in the form of some extended horizontal correction (possibly in the form of a horizontal triangle). If the assumption is correct, then after the completion of the correction (b) of [v] of C, it is logical to expect a nice drop in price as a final impulse (or diagonal) of (c) of [v] of C.

At the same time, it should not be forgotten that in case events develop according to the alternative scenario published yesterday (see yesterday's forecast), the price drop after the current triangle could be quite modest.

I am new at the exchange, and basically held a short position not bad, sold 1.4681 (oriented by 65-day EMA) and took profit today at 1.4020 that is 661 pips. Why did I took a profit, because in my daily envelope the price went to the lower EMA of the envelope and now I think it is a "fool's game", but time will judge. And now I am getting ready to enter the market on the long position, around 1.4053 (if there are no new extrema) with a stop at 1.3932 (again, if there are no new extrema)

SVEC писал(а) >

I'm sorry, what are your goals? Do you want to go long term on a short term correction?

Well, my long system is complicated and based on many signals and my entries and exits are done with triple screen system by extremums and on the first screen I prefer the 65 EMA signal and the envelope based on this EMA and also MACD-histogram and correction levels. 1. The envelope shows the big fool's game (as Elder called it, the price is at the edge of the envelope) 2. According to my uptrend correction levels, started on 4.03.2009, the uptrend correction may end at the second level of 1.3825. So I got ready to enter the market by the hourly extremums. Only MACD and EMA confuse, they show downtrend on the daily candlesticks, but it seems to me, that I have nothing to lose, even if it is not the beginning of a strong uptrend, it will be a small downtrend correction tentatively to 1,4400.

In general, I do not set any goals, I just move the stop loss when the price reaches the first extremum and then I transfer the profit to Breakeven, it works out quite good, there are almost no stops, and even if I have them, they are very small.

p.s. Please don't kick me for writing, I'm just studying and trying to build my TS, I'm OK with a cool head and deposit management!

SVEC писал(а) >

TC is interesting... but the scale is staggering... The margin of error will be larger... and you can get rich on it already))) Do you have a picture? "Only the MACD and EMA confuse me, they show the downtrend in the daily candlesticks" Was there a point in closing your sell? If it was a long term one, I think it was too fast, I would have closed it to 1.385~ ...

waitra >>:

Будет откатик, - успеешь часть позиций закрыть в безубытке :-)

А EricGR, кстати прав, против тренда лучше зря не рисковать - картинка в тему :-)

Watch the report 28.01.2010

Viewreport 27.01.2010

But thank you anyway for the tip )))))

brodiaqa >>:

Смотреть отчет 28,01,2010

Смотреть отчет 27,01,2010

Но все равно спасибо вам за совет )))))

Why didn't you go to the pound? The buy worked out fine, but down??? And you've got nothing but bai... You're a dangerous trader! Lot 3 you are a brave guy))) the level is 100%...

and I want to mention that lot 1.0 is rare... I smelled money, couldn't resist! )))

i also have something to brag about)

Reason: