EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1608

RekkeR писал(а) >>

You position yourself with Galina as a cool programmer-analyst, but you play the tambourine and the piano at night. What agony for the lady, she waits two years for the long-term, like a naïve cavalier from the army, and then lets him down, lets him down, lets him down.

What a painful thing for the lady, she waits two years for a long term strategy, she is leaking, she is losing money.

forte928 >>:

не по глупости а по человесскому фактору - потому что полностью информацию удержать в голове по нескольким ТФ сложно когда принятие решения требует быстро реагировать на ситуацию - вот по этому поводу то можно сказать готовь сани летом - сделай для себя точки входа/выхода и жди - если принял решение выполнил действие то это и есть твоя отвественность перед твоим финансовым будущим..

I agree, it's more correct - the human factor is a very large concept... For me, I just need to understand the rhythm of a currency pair, its peculiarities, but it takes a lot of time... Japanese currency pair I still can't understand it ... and the rapid reaction - no one can catch 3 pips in 10 seconds on ticks at a news release :) so why react fast when there are more comfortable timeframes ...

oleniknik писал(а) >>

You can't lose your craftsmanship, as they say ....

About craftsmanship and booze...
A man comes to apply for a job.
Personnel department asks him a question:
-Do you drink?
He answers:
You're insulting... with a wave of the hands... A professional...

oleniknik писал(а) >>
Proposal ...
Let's create a virtual guy, give him a nice name with a meaning... Let's promote him on websites like Alexan does
Let's determine the price of the prediction on a scale of importance... and go ahead and chop some cabbage....

That's the idea... I think it's relevant... Analysts are already on staff....:)))))))) А?

What an idea! The main thing is to agree on analysts, everyone sees their own things =)

oleniknik писал(а) >>
Proposal ...
Let's create a virtual guy, give him a nice name with a meaning... Let's promote him on websites like Alexan does
Let's determine the price of the prediction on a scale of importance... and go ahead and chop some cabbage....

Here's an idea... I think it's relevant... Analysts are already on staff....:)))))))) А?

What's the use of making it up? Let's promote Forte. I'm all for it! Dibs on 10% of mine :))))

RekkeR писал(а) >>

You position yourself with Galina as a tough programmer-analyst, but you play the tambourine and the piano at night. What agony for the lady, she waits two years for the long-term, like a naïve cavalier from the army, and then lets him down, lets him down, lets him down.

What a painful thing for the lady, she waits two years for a long term strategy, she is leaking, she is losing money.

forte928 >>:

С каждым днем все лучше и лучше точнее и точнее - еще тут оду вешь добавил вообще оболдел - свел при помощи скрипта два проноза вмесете - один другой так подтвердил что сам в шоке..

Forte, now soot me: is there a pattern to the movement of currencies? And what conclusions follow from this.

When is the pullback? Analysts!)

Fraktal >>:

Когда откат? Аналитики!--))

Calm... The main thing is peace of mind.... SOON.... Testing resistance... if we fail, we will go down a little more.... and if not, we'll bounce back....

See, it's just like a real anal... the forecast is called "up or down - take your pick" classic.....:))))))

are going through figure 33 like a minefield - [1.33]99,-88,-77,-66,-55,-44,-33,-22,-11,-00 but 1.3333 is the fucking jackpot!!!
Reason: