EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 898

Actually I would say 1.35 is quite an adequate ED ratio... that the dollar is strengthening... that's a fact, Bernarke is not an empty-nester... he did what he set out to do! Yes and the whole Obama administration is doing a lot to strengthen the currency... There are problems in the EU (Greece) we all know about that, so south south and south south of course with accompanying corrections bounces and stuff, but the goal will be achieved!

DXY pulled back, the news is not good, so the south on the USD pairs is postponed for now (unless Asia is happy again tomorrow :-) )

The trend is still down but the acceleration is off for today

All the same, the fear of going south is NOT SUSPENDING even if it is Greece

Today's high is 1.4250.

EACH and gatley patterns (in study mode really) but a clear BOTH butterfly - and that's on the H1 !!!!!

The Asians also drank too much yesterday or something - the eurik collapsed and USDJPY is 90.54 - and now is 89,66

0.8937-0.9026 Aussie 0.7021-0.7102 NEW ZEALAND - all crawling slowly out of the rubble

the Euro is not so hot today - tomorrow, another Obama bombs and the whole thing is hysterical.

Today's news with a 3-star CB Consumer Confidence

the market is not responding at all - glitch +-10 pips (it's not even a reaction) pound is going straight north

19-15 Moscow time only to turn around "Hey, wait, you're -that ... "Not that way." Oh, yeah?! 6093-6176- 6140.

Noterday...ow!!! Maybe really out of the market right now????

tomorrow is rush hour or something.

Publication of FOMC decision on key interest rate / Federal Funds Rate

FOMC Statement

Stochastic reversal could lead to a head-and-shoulders pattern (below). Extremes can buy in 15 minutes with a stop at 4035 and a TP of 4130

waitra писал(а) >>

DXY pulled back, the news is not good, so the south on the USD pairs is postponed for now (unless Asia is happy again tomorrow :-) )

The trend is still down but the acceleration is off.

For the Dollar Index the next scenario is expected, so I do not exclude that on the EUR/USD pair the high at 1.5140 might be rewritten...

NYROBA писал(а) >>

The next scenario is expected for the Dollar Index, so I don't rule out that the EUR/USD high of 1.5140 could be rewritten...

I think someone is in the bay with 1.5 nsche standing - boring ... understand ...

baltik писал(а) >>

I think someone in the bay with 1.5 nsce is standing - boring ... I understand ...

post from 10.11.2009 with forecast for EUR/USD.

baltik писал(а) >>

All the same, the fear of going south is NOT SUSPENDING even if it is Greece

Today's high is 1.4250.

EACH and the Gatley paternas (in study mode really) but a clear BOTTOM butterfly - and that on the H1 !!!!!

The Asians also drank too much yesterday or something - the eurik collapsed and USDJPY is 90.54 - and now is 89,66

0.8937-0.9026 Aussie 0.7021-0.7102 NEW ZEALAND - all crawling slowly out of the rubble

the bounces are getting worse, tomorrow Obama will drop something and the whole thing will go hysterical.

Today's news with a 3-star CB Consumer Confidence

the market is not responding at all - glitch +-10 pips (it's not even a reaction) pound is going straight north

19-15 Moscow time only to turn around "Hey, wait, you're -that ... "Not that way." Oh, yeah?! 6093-6176-6140.

Noterday...ow!!!! Maybe really off the market right now????

tomorrow is rush hour or something.

Publication of FOMC decision on key interest rate / Federal Funds Rate

FOMC Statement

As for the Pound and the Jew, reversal patterns are just forming and it is better not to make a fuss about it and wait for the data.

We watch Asia, where the targets are.

By the way, about the inverted Eurobucks head (the model is not finished) - about Monday there was an information that if the Euro goes down to 1.4027 the bulls will try to provoke a "double bottom", so conclusions are to be drawn.)

waitra писал(а) >>

Watch Asia - where to target.

Nowhere 4071-4064

Forex 45 currency confirmations

Motes of the patterns Bullish butterfly from 1N to 1N on all tf 4H - empty and from d1 - Gartley bearish

baltik писал(а) >>

Going Nowhere 4071-4064

Forex 45 currency confirmations

Pattern motes Bullish butterfly from 1m to 1n on all tf 4H - empty and from d1 - Gartley bearish

Judging by the level tests, the Eurobucks is bearish with a final target of 1.39. But today is a very busy day in terms of news, so we cannot rule out a bullish attempt to reverse the pair.

Reason: