EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 906

fasklo >>:
Не думаю что это связано с одной Россией- процесы сложней конечно,но почемуто мне кажется что долар будет дешеветь когда Российская нефть пойдет в Европу и начнет наш рубль торговаться на бирже свободно .Посмотри СНН какой на нас идет информ. пресинг в плоть до того что мы неправильно распоряжаемся богатствами Сибири.

Why, are you disposing of it properly?

Example=buy entry:The zigzag draws the last line but does not draw an angle-it says the turn is coming.1-white candle, look birs-bools.birs-bools candle is shorter than birs-bools maybe same length =process went 2 white candle .look it is crossing the edge of the inner pain,birs-bools candle is shorter and tend to 0:%R moved and tend to -70.2 long positions 1bai = stop outside pain 5 or 10 pips take out to the middle 2bai = stop outside pain 5 or 10 pips take out the inside pain on the other side 1bai - 2bai closed without loss and then move stop and take out.

Siberia belongs to Russia and there is no need to look into our pockets.

fasklo >>:
Сибирь принадлежит России и не надо к нам в карман заглядывать =это по меньшей степени не прилично

Typical answer. And as usual does not address the question.

~

I respect you and you are trying to tell me that I am a fool. And do not give me the national issue. I respect everyone and ask for respect for my beloved. And about my pockets, I will be the judge.

Very characteristically he wrote "belongs to". He did not write "Siberia is Russia" or "as part of Russia".

sol писал(а) >>

Typical answer. And as usual does not address the question.

~

I didn't see the question as an example.

Isn't that right - if it's a question, the answer's a little more than the question deserved.

I'd also send it out in order...

sol >>:

Типичный ответ. И как обычно не касается вопроса.

~

Do you consider yourself the ruler of this world?

Abraka >>:

Вы счетаете себя власиелином этого мира ?

Go to school first and learn to write properly.

For the ardent patriots, I would like to point out that the forex and stock markets have nothing to do with Russia and MT does not belong to Russia either. You are already getting proprietary sentiments here.
Reason: