EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 908

fasklo >>:
Да конечно долар будет укрепляться т.е. в низ и в низ-это общая тенденция .Но зигзаг и уровни фибоначи говорят что пришел сильный уровень -он с разгону может быть пробитым и даже по инерции прокатимся чуть дальше но должна наступить коррекция. Если долар пролетит этот уровень- что возможно-то он очень даже быстро пролетит 100-150 пунктов и ваша циферка не за горами

It could be worse.

NikT_58 писал(а) >>
I don't want it to get any worse.

>> that feels good.

Sta2066 >>:

Хорошо то как.

You mean the break-up of Europe?

NikT_58 писал(а) >>

You mean the collapse of Europe?

Didn't think of that, but good.

I have a friend who is an economist. We communicate and see each other very rarely. The last time we talked a year ago, he said there would be three waves of crisis and two of the strongest. Russia will emerge from the crisis strong and another country.I did not believe him at the time and did not pay attention to his words because they were spoken in a restaurant and tipsy. But what's interesting, he gave me a long prediction about the dollar. He said that the dollar will fall to 1.In relation to the ruble the dollar may become closer to 36 and the euro may go up to 38-39 with the bi-currency basket left intact. The real progress could be expected by the summer. From the indicators I see 1.8 soon, the trend is going down. I have not got long term forecasts, I somehow managed to keep it afloat.

fasklo >>:
У меня есть друг -экономист .Мы сним общаемся и видимся очень редко.Последний раз общались год назад.Он сказал будут 3 волны кризиса -2 самая сильная.Россия из кризиса выйдет сильной и другой страной.В это время произойдет борьба эконом. систем и долар перестанет быть мировой валютой-везде будет править евро.США выйдет из 10 богатых стран мира.1-будет Китай,Россия будет- 6,7 обгоняя Германию и Францию.Я тогда не поверил и не обратил внимания на его слова потому что сказаны они были в ресторане и под хмельком .Но что интересно он дал мне долгий прогноз по долару .Он сказал что долар к евро упадет до 1.5 к осени и дальше не пойдет а потом будет дорожать до 1.2 и может дойти до 1.12. К рублю долар может стать около 36,а евро дойти до 38-39 при этом бивалютная корзина не нарушается.Реальные подвижки к лету .Первая цифра сбылась посмотрим как сбудется вторая. По индикаторам вижу 1.8 не загорами -тренд вниз не слабый. Тогда я строил свои системы и почти всегда сливал,долгосрок с его прогнозом меня как-то держал на плаву .

Man, I've been hearing lines like that since I was a kid. The US will collapse, Europe will collapse, the dollar will fall and we will wipe our asses with it. You don't hear that yet. And there will always be these remarks. Many people have no opinion (it's like when the crowd shouts Hooray and everyone else follows him). The dollar falls, everyone takes a buy, and they think it will reach 1.99**. There is a limit to everything. The dollar rises in price and everybody thinks they will reach zero. The market has been around for many years and it's always been like this. The price goes down, then goes up. Do not react as if the world has come to an end. The market has always fluctuated and will always do so. The main thing for us is to move, for the market to breathe))).

Sta2066 >>:

Про это не подумал,но вcеравно хорошо.

It all depends on what country you live in.

Or maybe it's really good.

Hello all!

Looks like the EURCHF is getting some intervention...

Yeah, until they reported what was there. It jumped. On the other hand was lagging in traffic, maybe just catching up.
Reason: