EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 795

Noterday писал(а) >>

Yes, since I found this thread on this site so many people have disappeared somewhere. Especially those who talked about rallying to 1.62 and above... Galina and her cutlets have disappeared :) I remember thinking, how she could trade and go home to fry meatballs (I thought she was a professional), but she probably lost everything. Forte also disappeared, although I do not know, maybe the Maldives is sitting with a laptop and warms his heels in the warm ocean))). Yeah ... And also look a lot of new people in the branch, everyone is trying to show WHERE the price will go next. I wonder who will hold out at least till New Year :) It's just musings about nothing).

I SINCERELY WISH SUCCESS TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!! :)

I am still here!

waitra >> :

Does it mean that there will be a retracement to 1.440 in the near future or not?

If I were a person who thinks it is possible to make such recommendations and predictions, either I would be writing this from the loony bin, or my name would be "Neroba".

Fortunately both do not fit, so I will remain silent and suggest that you and other forum members refrain from making predictions and divinations. Work on market inertia, follow the trend (whatever you mean by that).

P.S. Have a good weekend rest everyone!

and silence, everyone must be counting the profits

thank you, beautiful market of course! only the selves are left...

have a good weekend!

Fraktal писал(а) >>

If anything, I'm still here!

Me too )))

Lord_Shadows писал(а) >>

If I were the kind of person who thinks it is possible to make such recommendations and predictions, either I would be writing this from the nuthouse or my name would be "Neroba".

Fortunately both do not fit, so I will remain silent and suggest that you and other forum members refrain from making predictions and fortune-telling. Work on the inertia of the market, follow the trend (whatever you mean by that).

P.S. Have a good weekend rest everyone!

Read my posts, this breakthrough has confirmed my analysis, I wrote the nearest targets of the downtrend, the market is not moving in a straight line, so good luck )))

I personally have 2 villages working at full capacity. But as a matter of principle, I will not close my 1 bay :) No way :) Either way a correction is around the corner, just can't figure out what kind of GOOD data on the eu or bad data on the US could turn a downtrend into a correction..... Shit, and I also can't understand why if the second wave of the crisis really starts - the BAX is fucking rising :))))

IMHO pure speculation - an inflated bubble, not the first time

chepikds >> :

Can I have a link to the news?

Noterday >> :
I personally have 2 villages working at full capacity. But as a matter of principle I will not close my 1 bay :) No way :) Either way a correction is around the corner, just can't figure out what kind of GOOD data on the eu or bad data on the US could turn a downtrend into a correction..... Shit, and I also can't understand why if the second wave of the crisis really starts - the BAX is fucking rising :))))

It's coming... ))

Reason: