EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 394

Helex писал(а) >>

I hit the bottom of the channel and went up, read my previous posts, I was talking about the level of 1.495 before it happened... Yes, my mistake was 7 pips ))), but I don't trade on this pair, that's why I didn't go into details, and 7 pips is even ridiculous. The next step is to see the future of human destinies)))

If we take the average width of the channel for the analysis in M5, it will be enough to take it close to the top or trough.

Estimated options for M15 and M30 levels...

M15 levels - 1.4988 intermediate 1.5007

M30 levels - 1.4946 intermediate 1.4981

It is possible to assume that 1.4988 and 1.4981 levels will be a global reversal level. One of the confirmations is a confirmation point 1.4991 on M5 (see the chart below)...

oil >> :

it is clear that there are important news and unimportant news

that's why i gave the example of 7 different indicators for china

the point is that the levels do not know when and what news are released and do not know when and how much oil and metals the chinese will buy

so the predictive value of levels and waves is almost zero

it means the technical analysis is more about following the market and forecasting is better with real data

And where are you going to get the real data? These indicators that they give us are no better than the levels. It's the same in profile.

That's why you have to combine the two.

I have a hannah grid that works fine for me. And many people use astroindicators, believing that the stars also influence the psychology of crowd behaviour.

break писал(а) >>
I have a hannah grid feeling fine. And many people use astroindicators, believing that the stars also influence the psychology of crowd behaviour.

Of course, everyone is fascinated by Star Wars. The crowd wants Jedi, Sith, Captain Brenigen, except that Teletubbies is not in the audience, and that's because they can't tell them to switch to Babylon 5 yet. )))

gip >> :

And where are you going to get the real data? These indicators that they give us are no better than the levels. It's the same in profile.

That's why we have to combine.

Isn't running away from the dollar real data from the real world?

If there is no dollar, there will be other money. The good thing is that the world's reserve currency should be backed by something real. Although I think that the currency was playing into everybody's hands too, until the bigwigs got carried away and led the world economy into a crisis. Consumption growth cannot go on indefinitely, and this postulate (consumption) was the engine of the world economy.

What's going on with the pound?

Goje >> :
what's going on with the pound

>> falls.

It was going up before.

It happens in the market.

Goje писал(а) >>
What's going on with the pound?

The news is shitty.

When will the euro fall?

Reason: