EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 788

It's a mess, just like oil

I will try to buy the eu at 1.4345 with a stop at 20pp.

going to 1.4160 ...

The pair is on the border of the average daily range for the year! at 95% (judging from history) and if there are no force majeure or news, the price will bounce, i.e. we should buy

Put my buy in to breakeven.

Dow Jones:

EUR/USD during the day: The market in the short term is dominated by investors betting on declines, after a sharp break to new 14-week lows below 1.4500. This former range low /1.4500/ will limit the pair's subsequent corrective rise. Meanwhile, the pair could fall below 1.4369 to the key long-term moving average at 1.4275. The pair needs to rise above 1.4426 to get a temporary respite.

EUR/USD on the weekly chart: Downtrend.

EUR/USD will fall today I think to 1.43XX and go lower. At 16.30 Moscow time the unemployment news. The forecast is positive. So we have to stay on top while it's still possible.

Eh, my stop order got knocked down :) Well, looks like we're going down again. I'll be looking for northbound moves at 1.4280...

Noterday писал(а) >>
Eh, my stop order blew out :) Well, looks like we're going down again. I'll be looking for a northbound entry at 1.4280...

watched your stop, back in the afternoon...it was neither here nor there.... I'd put it just below the extremes.

sever29 >> :

watched your stop, back in the afternoon...it was neither here nor there.... I'd put it just below the extremes.

Yeah I did. But when I was on the plus side, I moved it to the B\u, because the movement was too sluggish...

Reason: