EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 796

Lord_Shadows >> :

It won't be long now... ))

Soon what?

Helex >> :

Read my posts, this breakout confirmed my analysis, I wrote the nearest targets of the downtrend, by no means a straight line the market is moving, so good luck )))

If this post is addressed to me, then.

One: you claim to know the future extremes of the charts and the direction of future movement? Well sorry, that's not for me. ))

Second: where in my post did it say about moving in a straight line? You are confusing the concepts.

yurchenko >> :

Can I have a link to the news?

>> http://usd.ucoz.ru/blog

Lord_Shadows писал(а) >>

If I were the kind of person who thinks it is possible to make such recommendations and predictions, either I would be writing this from the nuthouse or my name would be "Neroba".

Fortunately both do not fit, so I will remain silent and suggest that you and other forum members refrain from making predictions and fortune-telling. Work on the inertia of the market, follow the trend (whatever you mean by that).

P.S. Have a good weekend rest everyone!

Question for Lord_Shadows.

How do you work on the market inertia without having specific goals? How do you follow the trend!

Because on different timeframes there are completely opposite trends. ;о)

If a man is avoiding specific targets and price values, and all the time he is writing in general terms,

then a logical question arises - how does this trader trade, and does he trade at all?

Any forecast should have specific price values, e.g. https://www. mql5.com/ru/forum/120788/page262

p.s. If a person writes about the market using phrases like "prediction" or "fortune-telling", it means that he does not understand how all financial markets function.

all financial markets function.

Why hasn't this crook been banned so far? Why is he still being advertised on this site? Only the local administration condones him, his advertising is banned on other sites.

NYROBA >> :

Any forecast must have specific price values, e.g. https://www. mql5.com/ru/forum/120788/page262

NYROBA >> :

Question for Lord_Shadows.

How do you work on the inertia of the market without having specific goals? How do you follow the trend!

Because on different timeframes there are completely opposite trends. ;о)

If a man is avoiding specific targets and price values, and all the time he is writing in general terms,

then a logical question arises - how does this trader trade, and does he trade at all?

Any forecast should have specific price values, e.g. https://www. mql5.com/ru/forum/120788/page262

p.s. If a person writes about the market using phrases like "prediction" or "fortune-telling", it means that he does not understand how all financial markets function.

all financial markets work.

So there you go. My trading has specific goals. My goals are not to lose money for one, to make money for two, and to do it with minimal time (in terms of positioning) and emotional cost for three. All I need is minimum charting and price following, without trying to predict lows and highs for the next day, month, year, especially their sequence (marking targets). Everything else in trading is a work of my brain and it is not for you to judge.

P.S. I take my leave now and I do not want to get into any more discussions with you.

Inertia is a market in a trend - the market is at least 50% a year without a pronounced trend - so how do you trade? How to determine the beginning of the trend and then enjoy the pleasure of inertia???? without predictions, IMHO.......to follow the trend - you have to enter the trend on time! And the phrase - Work on the inertia of the market - is to me synonymous to the phrase - follow the price)))))))))))))))))) with no result..........

basile >> :
Inertia is a market in a trend - the market is at least 50% a year without a clear trend - so how do you trade? How to determine the beginning of the trend and then enjoy the pleasure of inertia???? without forecasts, IMHO.......to follow the trend - you have to enter the trend in time! And the phrase - Work on the inertia of the market - is to me synonymous to the phrase - follow the price)))))))))))))))))) with no result..........
Why to no avail? It's just that you can't get by with ONE inertia in the market! I personally use the "follow the trend" methods, wave analysis, foundation, and various indicators (if there is a flat). This all in aggregate gives me profit. And you can't build anything on inertia alone, because it's not always present....

Judging by the rollback of the branch, and the emergence of new faces. << Not many have returned from the battlefield...>>. Though some familiar faces remain.

Onward to the mines!

Reason: